Reviews for Author's Notes
Valtiatar chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I am so mad right now, just so you know. I was supposed to go to sleep when I stumbled on to this story and just decided to take a look just in case there was something to read for tomorrow. And this is what I get? The most hilarious thing I have read in ages! And so well done! It drew me in in seconds and so I am atill awake trying to decide how to best convey my appreciation. This is so completely ridiculous but still manages not to butcher the characters. Then there is a hot kiss! Legolas developing a talent for vengence had me laughing so hard that my cat got mad! Now I have to stay up to read the rest... Damn you! I try to write funny myself but could never pull off something like this. Such a great job!
Lots of love (though I'm still mad and my poor success in tomorrow's civil law exam will be your fault) and so on... I will happily keep reading now.
-Val
Sternenkind1750 chapter 22 . 2/5/2014
This is brilliant! :D I think this is definitely the funniest story I ever read! I really love how you used sentences they actually say in the books in the story and made them funny (like with Ioreth who shall not take Gandalf to her sisters...well maybe that already was funny in the book...I am not sure) and your side notes in brackets, especially the one on the teaing stone and of course just everything :)
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 22 . 8/19/2013
Love! This was brilliant! :D
theramblingrose chapter 22 . 1/1/2013
Aragorn is the luckiest man alive. Oh god. Why does he get your Legolas.
Thank you for writing this! This has provided me with amusement and cover from the angst that usually permeates A/L. _ It makes me so happy!
nix99 chapter 22 . 12/29/2012
Oh my God, this is bloody AMAZING!
blackdragonsghost chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
I bow down to you as the master of Aragorn/Legolas slash. THIS IS BLOODY BRILLIANT! I want that Legolas. Seriously, can someone please give me this slightly odd, definitely cheeky, unbelievably delicious incarnation of Legolas as a Christmas gift? Please? Oh my God... this Legolas was even better than the canon version, I swear. I loved the poetry. And the near-constant mocking of Aragorn. And the picky elves. And the Balrog thing. And Legolas's method of making Aragorn confess. Oh, and the smut. Gotta love the smut. You are a genius, thank you so much for bringing us this overwhelmingly magnificent fic!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
OMG I LOVE this Legolas..
GREAT job..
Guest chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
So... I know this was finished like two years ago, but I just couldn't resist...

I'm reviewing here for every single chapter of the story, so you know; I don't want to spam up your inbox with a whole whack of reviews.

But I adored this. It was the most hilarious thing I've read in ages! I loved Aragorjs little inner ramblings, and you handled the smut really well, which is quite hard to do.

I'm going to go read the sequel to his, and the little poetry thing now.

You made my day. Know this.

I'm not gonna go into specifics, because that would take absolutely forever, but the ongoing Gollum poking someone thing was wonderful...

~not_you_15~
Miss Eliza Lupin chapter 22 . 2/24/2012
This is such a wicked, wicked story and I loved reading every part of it! (yeah grammar is wrong but you get the idea)Excellent use of humor and wit, haven't read a story in a long while that made such excellent use of it.
crazychildruns chapter 22 . 1/29/2012
I love this story so much, it's amazing!

I read it in pretty much a day - no work got done.

And I'm pretty certain my family think I'm nuts from the random bursts of laughter they keep hearing.

This is honestly one of the funniest things I have ever read.

Amazing story

Well done!
SunaLove chapter 22 . 8/11/2011
Well, first I have to say that I just recently got into LotR fanfictions, and this has been done for over a year, BUT!

I LOVED IT. simply put xD

It made me laugh so hard! (most of others stories I read were either overly dramatic or pure OOC) but you still described the characters as they are...Aragorn, Gandalf...oh the hobbits! I enjoyed their silliness way too much (..for Aragorn's comfort, obviously :P)

So, in short, good job! I think you're a great author, and I will now take my time and stalk- ehm, read all of your other stories :P
Luna-k chapter 22 . 7/21/2011
This was a very fun read, and the way you write Legolas is adorable.
MadScientistV chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
XD I love how you portray Legolas! he's so funny!
Lady Ginger chapter 22 . 3/15/2011
I just finished reading this, and it was wonderful, wonderful. I just loved it! The humour, the characters... It was one of the best fanfic's I have read.

Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
Haha! I like the new titles Merry and Pippin have been given...but on a sadder note, even in death Boromir manages to give Aragorn beautiful advice...poor Boromir :(