Reviews for Infectious
SkyRage chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I want more NaruTayu fics from you please!
Williamgbirkin chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Tayuya never had a kunai pouch, her only weapons were her flute and fists.
sora chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
that was a nice story may i ask that u make a story were they get together as a cupal

ja ni

Sora
Urisen chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Great, touching story. Loved it.
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hmm. Knocking her out was a brilliant idea, cept for the possible damage it could do to her nervous system. Naming her Naruko was not so much a good idea. How can he be a genius and an idiot at the same time?

Cause he's Naruto, of course.
narutoxtayuya chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
i realy like this story and its a great add to your narutayu one shots i hope i can see more one shots from you with this pairing as i am a fan of your writing style
Atra Ventus chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
So if you can be bribed with reviews I am bribing you now to PLEASE write more NaruTayu! It's one of my favorites...and if you write one I might do one too and that's more NaruTayu so everyone wins!
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
aw naru/tayu is so cute.
Kiyoko Michi chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This was really good, though too short! I wish I could know what happens afterwards.
PeinVPuppy chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
great story
Shadov chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
this story was good a little to short in my opinion but other that that it was good and yes keep writing more your one of the best narutayu writers ive met and i will reiew bribe you!

sincerly,

Shadov

P.S. sorry this review was short but the story was short lol
AnotherFanfictionAddict chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Damn another great one-shot :P
JovialShogun chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
You have probably figured this out by now, but I am a Naruto/Tayuya fan. You do a great job with them too, and you said you could be bribed by reviews so ... *does puppy eyes jutsu* pwease write more. :)
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
That's rather interesting, calling Tayuya Naruko. I wonder if it can be used somewhere else...
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Good jobe. I liked it because Naruto wasn't super OOC like most stories.