Reviews for Limitations
Yuu3 chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Ahahaha, oh I loveeeee our Big Brother Deathberry. That was just cute, the cutest.

I love this story, short (I crave for more though), simple (complex is something I wanna say too but...contradicting much?), absolutely Awesome (with a capital 'A' to boot. Think I could give you a 'A' grade too?). I won't say much, you keep the characters in-character (though i wont say i liked Ichigo's noble outlook now but i understand), I liked how the story flow, the mood was fabulously killing me with how real they seem, the little details such as how the characters refer to others are accurate (ranting: why is it that .some. people won't follow as canon or at least give an explaination of how they want certain characters to refer to other characters? **** They won't even keep the name calling consistent. I am sorry for this rant.). I also liked how you wrote the story, little parts of it written in a character POV and the next little part written in other character's POV. The way you ended it was nice too, not fancy like Ichigo ending up with some kind of dramatic scene. If I have any displeasure, it could be with Aizen's character. How do I say it...not strong enough? Big enough of an impact?

In any case, I really love this story. I enjoyed reading it very much. Thanks for writing this and posting it.
Helalo chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Great story! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I'm not sure I get it... Couldn't Orihime save him? You wrote that in your earlier chapter, didn't you. Why would that be a problem? Why does he even have to think about it?
ArtThouStupid chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
This was an awesome read :D
MadaMag chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Really nice. It has action and humor, bit a suspense and angst. A good mix.
Oharu chicken chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Loved this story! Especially the last chapter! it was awesome. :)
Ellis chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
It's been awhile since you wrote this, so you might not see this, but I did want you to know that this was one of the best bleach fanfics I've ever read, and I certainly didn't want it to be over so soon P
writertron chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
ingenious, and very funny. a brilliant fic!
Mesonoxian chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Aww, I love the whole Byakuya Ichigo friendship!
13animenurd13 chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
HAHAHAH ROFL!~!~!~ TOSHIRO ACTUALLY ACTED LIKE A CHILD!~~~ AND ICHIGO IS RRLY OVER PROTECTIVE HUH? POOR JINTA HE GONNA GET AN ASS KICKING FROM ICHIGO!~
killing u with umbrellas chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
loved it.
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
heh heh heh

love it
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
Byakuya smirked. “Welcome to Seireitei.”

“Fuck you.”

“You’re rather young.”

“I didn’t mean it that way!”

“Congratulations on becoming Captain.”

“Thanks.”

“Now you will officially be drowned in paperwork and incompetent subordinates.”

“Yay.”

“Don’t forget having to break up make out sessions in the supply closets, walking in on your officers in some of the strangest positions, having subordinates offer sexual favors to get out of their duties, having no free time, and having quite literally no privacy.”

“Thank you for ruining my shining moment of triumph, Byakuya.”

The only response is a smug smirk.

“You should have hugged him harder,” Byakuya said calmly. “The idiot learns best through pain after all.”

“Byakuya, you bastard!”

What a way to be thanked for getting rid of Aizen, eh, Aibou?

Why don’t you swap with me and deal with having a sadistic bitch “accidentally” grind her fist into one of your injuries on the orders of another captain, Hiei?

Nah, that’s what you’re there for. To deal with the pain that comes with dealing with other people on a metaphysical level.

Bastard!

Hitsugaya left the office and once the door was closed behind him, he winced at the sound of something shattering. The ice wielder all but ran out of the Fifth Division Headquarters.

“Hitsugaya-taicho,” the Sotaicho’s gruff voice said.

“Yes, Sotaicho?”

“Is Kurosaki-san pregnant?”

Ichigo choked and Hitsugaya’s cheeks burned. “No sir.”

“She had better not be,” the orange haired captain muttered, “or you are so dead.”

Byakuya wondered if he should warn Hitsugaya about the overprotective Vizard who was out for his blood. Then he thought about Rukia, and shrugged. Tormenting a younger sister’s suitor was the older brother’s privilege, and he certainly wasn’t going to take it from Ichigo.

Ichigo: Well, at least it wasn’t just me being tortured in this chapter.

Hitsugaya: -glares—I have never been so humiliated in my life!

Byakuya: I am curious what happened to the boy that was kissing Yuzu-san.

Ichigo: Hmm… Good question. Hey author lady!

SS: I have a name you know.

Ichigo: Whatever. So what happened to Jinta?

SS: How else do most big brothers react when they see their little sisters being kissed?

Byakuya: Release their shikai and cut them down?

SS: If that’s the typical reaction of an older brother to a suitor, I’m glad I’m an only child.

Ichigo: Hey! We’re not that bad!

SS: Uhhuh. The story’s over. Now get off the stage! I need it for some other stuff.

Laughing my ass off XD

Byakuya called Ichigo by his given name o.O

They were 'best friends'! Cool!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
“Translation:” Zaraki Kenpachi muttered, “Kurosaki Isshin and Kyouraku Shunsui dead scary where their flesh and blood are concerned and are members of the same noble house and if it gets out that Ichigo was left in Aizen’s hands in his current condition, Yamamoto will be in deep shit and Isshin will probably find a way to get the old man dragged up in front of the living world’s authorities for child endangerment.”

Soi Fong couldn’t help the amused smirk and Hitsugaya snorted. Ukitake faked a cough to cover his laughter, Byakuya’s lips twitched, Kurotsuchi out and out grinned, and Unohana’s smile widened a tiny bit.

Kenpachi GREAT!

Byakuya resisted the urge to wince. Why, oh why had he been the one gifted with the Zanpakuto that could give him an advantage over the boy, hollow or no, and why had the boy chosen to use that brain of his just as he was dying when he’d never used it before in the past?

Oh, boy! Byakuya! Hilarious!

If ya ain’t gonna do anything, then I will, King.

All right! I’m up! I’m up! Geez, for a horse and a sword the two of you sure are bossy.

Only ‘cuz you’re lookin’ kinda pathetic just lyin’ there, King.

L O L ! ! !

Byakuya would never openly admit it, but that man, when angry as he was now, frightened him.

Poor, bya-chan

LOL, Ichigo and Byakuya getting along well? Cool!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
“Thanks for the concern, little one,” Ichigo said.

“Um… No problem?”

LOL!

“This is ridiculous!” the two toned voice of his hollow said, “You can take on hollows, and Arrancar and shinigami captains, but you can’t tell your father how you want this all to end? Whatever happened to your backbone, King?”

Is Hollow is so lovable!

“Forgive me,” Tousen murmured, “You should be dying with family and friends around you, but now you will die among enemies to become the one to kill those you loved…”

The first time I actually like Tosen...

Ichigo: Ok, first I’m shot, then I’m nearly smothered, then I’m tricked into leading a small nation for a revolution, then I’m dying from some physical deficiency, and now I’m kidnapped? Do you have something against me, woman?

SS: Umm… Sorry, Ichigo. Plot device.

Ichigo: -glowers— Not good enough. Try again.

SS: Eep! –hides—