Reviews for Mates: Interlude: Gotham City
Munz chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
I love Gotham. She is awesome.
ChibiLover123 chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
I always knew Gotham was a picky city. She's the best!
Sulhadahne chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
I was too lazy to log in and review, but I must say your J'onn/Batman stories are awesome. The two are my favorite characters, but I never thought of them paired. Now it won't leave my head. XD I can't wait for more!

SULHADAHNE
KiraiNinja chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
this is excellnt and i love it! dos gotham talk to bruce?
Seftimiu chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Aw! Poor Gotham. XD Well, it makes sense that she would be a bit unsure of herself too. At least to me. Batman would have just as many reasons to dislike Gotham as to like her, but he DOES love her. Fights for her. He'd never leave her. But as reluctant as he is to say the L word at the best of times, he probably has never directly said it to her. (Doesn't even seem to realize she IS real like that yet.) Though, Robin and Nightwing does because they've been on the receiving end. And I LOVE that they understood and automatically believed her. But I love that she's starting to warm to him at least, going to apparently give him a bit of a chance now that she knows he's not taking Bruce away. Now... if only Bruce would understand, he's protecting an actual 'entity'. XD
Anon chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Heya! Been following all your stories for ages now, and I completely love the Bruce/J'onn pairing, as strange as it seems at first thought. Really enjoy where your Mates Series is going, this pairing has way too many issues, very much looking forward to the continuation of that. And the emotional journey of Shattered is also smth I'm super interested to see progress. This story is great as an interlude, Gotham is such an integral part of Batman's world and a personification of the city was just waiting to be tried. Keep up the creative storylines! Can't wait for your next update (
Seftimiu chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
I'm laughing MAO! Omg that was hilarious and poor por J'onn! I feel so bad for him LOL. /pets him/ And yeah I would/have reacted the same way at the thought of my parents doing 'anything' together, period. Not to mention my mother's boyfriends since then. Oy. And I repress any time I actually 'caught'... /quickly tries not to think about it/ LOL So awesome and excellent job! WOO!
Rai Science chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
this is hysterical! im sitting here with my broken having people thi nk im insane because im laughingmat my computer. to tell the truth im cackling insanely and there starting to freak out! -cackles evilly-
majinme chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Even though I don't exactly agree with the pairing your stories are just so well written I can't help but read them.
Jypsee chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Thanks for the filler, I like how you wrote about Gotham's point of view. Nice touch to this series.
Rai Science chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
this was insanely awesome and i love it! gotham is so awesome! i love this you have to update! you remind me of Red Witch another awesomely fantastic author but she writes her Misfit series about the X-men Evolution/G.I. JOE show! you should check her out!
Seftimiu chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Oh I do like this! I've always loved the idea of the city having some kind of intelligence and/or soul. Wonderful as always, and so looking forward to more of any stories when they come. Glad to see you got some rest though! Sometimes a mental break is definitely needed.