Reviews for You Should Be Mine
normanelson chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
I would love to see more of this story
YourxMuse chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Omg, it's too cute. This was an amazing fic. (:
Soraya chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
Perfection.
KieriToews chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
So sweet. I love this pairing so much; in fact, I love it way more than the canon pairings. I'm all for Team Piper/Cole!
Imthatonegurl chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Normally I'm all about Leo and Piper, but i decided to venture off into Cole and Piper territory, and well I'm very happy with what i see. Love this story.
Cat1030 chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Great story, loved it!
desichick115 chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
That was such a good story!

The ending was really cute!

Godd Job! :D
rkm chapter 7 . 9/23/2008
WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE! the more i read about these two as a couple, and as i think about these characters individually and together, the more i like the piper/cole pairing! loved how it started it off as friendship, although both were so hurting. really, you did a good job with this fic, and i hope to read more piper/cole stories from you - either sequel form or just others stories! THANKS!
spedclass chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
charmedchick34 chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
i really liked this story! you should definately write more! :)
charmedchick34 chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
oh, i hope he comes back! udpate soon!
jules70 chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
Oh, I am hooked on this pairing, too, and you write them so well together! Please do write a sequel. I know I'll love it as much as I love this story! *bows*
Littlestgremlin chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
Oh Please more soon!
bonnielynnmb chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
I thought this story would be a little more deeper since its Rated T. But it still good and i love it. Hope there'll be a sequel where Piper married to Cole, Paige and Phoebe complete forgive Cole and welcome him back. Then find out Piper is pregnant and got Leo piss off that Cole has the life he wanted with Piper... Write again and i will read it..! :)
AVikingandhisHeartbrokenQueen chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Aw they are finally together. I thought that the talk between Phoebe and Cole was very nice and fit well with the fic. Are you kidding? Of course I would like a other story that would be kick ass i would totally love you... sorry was that weird.. anyways please write another fic that would be amazing!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »