Reviews for A Night Off
ClassyAnimeNerd chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
aaawwwwwww
No Contact Ever chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i love this story i like seiren and takuma you should do another story with these two
creatoriginsane chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loved it.

No, I still do love it...

This is just so beautiful...

I want more, more, more, more, and yes... more :)

I've been reading this since last year and this-this is just amazing.

You have inspired me to write for Vampire Knight, and I hope you keep on inspiring me by doing more ;) :D
0namakiza0 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010

AM I CLEAR?

Thank you.

Get to writing.

kao-dreams chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
That was incredible. I loved it, and I have a newfound liking for this pairing. Seiren was well written, as well as Ichijou. Great job.
Valkyrei chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Grr... Yuuki is such a bubble-headed bitch! I think she took manipulation and control classes from Kaname before he died, the whore.
Anonymus chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
"Never had a braver vampire walked the earth."

That made me laugh so hard i almost fell of my story is amazing, so well I really like this uld you please write another story either a sequel to this one or an aidori story?:D
georgisakura chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
lol i like the fic its hilarious she is planning to kill him he is planning to proppose
rohini chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
i've read all your 5 stories so far and they're great. especially the VK ones. ichijou and seiren, interesting couple! this story was awesome!
Apple Juice and Candy Floss chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Please continue this story! I really enjoyed it! : )

(makes puppy dog eyes)

Please!
Midnight-Princess chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Ohh! Nice, nice! :) Thank you for writing this, I really liked it.
Angel-wing2 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This was just, just...so amazing! You know this pairing could really work!~ Seiren and Takuma are so hilarious together and you write them so well!~ Gosh, this is one of my absolute faves! Good work! :)
Fighting Cricket chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Hmm. I like it. :)
afiqah chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
oh-my-GOD!

oh-my-goodness-oh-my-goodness-oh-my-goodness!

I was just flipping the idea of seiren n ichijo in my head but after i read your fanfiction, THEY'R MY FAVOURITE PAIRING! WOOT!

Honestly, your story has not gotten nearly enough reviews.

You know how in some stories, the girl is supposed to be serious but when the guy starts showing affection, they totally surrender to their feelings? I LOVE how you made Seiren unyeilding and cold to the end! It's so refreshing!

*smiles like a ditz*

*still smiling*

You rock-Z!
Maister chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
i luv the idea of serian and takuma pairing! this is a very cute... no adorable story! please update soon! i am so looking forward to it!