Reviews for The Chasm
hopesallthings chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Thank you so much for that! I love stories where we get to see just how deep Carlisle and Edward's father/son relationship goes, so it's a treat to read this kind of story. I love how you showed just why Carlisle hardly said anything at the airport in New Moon, which had always puzzled me. Please write more of these kinds of fics. Thank you!

hopesallthings
Fang Cullen chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That was awesome! I love Carlisle! I love Edward! Yay for gushy emotions!
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
maybe i was reading it too fast because it was so awesome, but i don't understand what Emmet meant by Plasma. could you explain please?
Ailat chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
ok,so i was reading this for the bazzilionth time(because it's so sweet!)when i noticed you only had, like, 10 review. and i was like, WHAT? HOW COULD THIS AWESOME STORY ONLY HAVE 10 REVIEWS? So after my dad got done yelling at me for screaming that out, i decided to review for you.

OMG i about cried when i read this! i loved it so much! you have awesome writing ablity and this was the kind of thing that just touches your heart. it was so adorable!

Much love,(in a noncreepy way)

Ailat
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Oh oh oh, I loved it! I loved it, loved it, loved it! -Screeches happily-

I loved the interaction between Ed and Carlisle, and how you touched on Edward's insecurities so accurately. Personally, though, I think Carlisle let Edward off a little too lightly. I think you could have dragged it out a bit in a longer fic, a few more misunderstandings, a few more Edward Idiot moments, and a few more chances for Carlisle to kick Ed's ass back into place. He's about as guilt-trippy prone as Bella. -Sigh-

Good fic, anyhow. I really loved it. Write more sometime, yes?
songsofthestars chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
You did a really fantastic job, I loved it!
andaere chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Whoa, this is really good. I haven't seen many Edward/Carlisle father/son 'fics, so I'm glad you wrote one! I also like how there were two seperate parts... anyway, I liked how you showed all the Cullens' reactions to Edward's suicide attempt. They were all very belivable and in character. You also really got into the character traits of Edward that most people avoid - the self-loathing and insecurity.

I'm aware that my review makes no sense, and I apologize for that. I'll just say that I love it (great ending, by the way) and thank you for writing it.

-faves-
Malrora chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
108 years old, and Edward still acts like a typical teenager XD I haven't seen a lot of good father/son fics between Carlisle and Edward, but I liked this one very much :) Oh Emmett, you and your Plasma XD
bluejay chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This was a very interesting idea. However, I did have some problems. Carlisle was a bit too mean-he would never tackle Edward. Plus it doesnt make sense to me that he agrees to change Bella only for having Edward here alive. It's also for Bella's sake-he views her as a daughter.
vampirechick123 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
that would have to be the best father/son fanfic i have ever read. it was amazing. poor edward and carlisle though. i really liked the beginning part to.

loved it, great job
shel chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
i thought this was a very interesting look into carlisle's and edward's relationship...thank you for sharing...
CBRH chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Terrific! I always thought his family would have some words for Edward after what he put them through. You've got it just right! Also, there aren't enough stories about Edward's relationship with Carlisle, which is curious because the relationship is obviously very powerful and important, not just to Edward and Carlisle, but also to the entire family.

One other point, your ending, with a dash of humor, was perfect! Just the right tone to set in a "forgive me" story!
edwardplusbella620 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
WOW. that was really good. i love it!
TheMalfoyLady chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
hi there!

i loved this fic! it's so sweet and Edward is such a sweet insecure little boy...

congrats

see ya
Jax chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I really like this, very real, you got to the human teen side of Edward, the one that is afraid of Esme and Carlisle being dissapointed...I liked a lot n_n. thanks for sharing (sorry for tha bad english, mexican trying here XD)
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3