Reviews for A Small world
whovian chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
PLEASE UPLOAD MORE!
Carri007 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Awww, this is so sad :(. Please finish it though! (and of course, if you can manage a way to get them back together again, that'd be great too)
Lyra chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Don't really like Martha's oocness she's the one who's acting like a child.

Hope they can be friends after this 'catfight'.
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Martha's acting like more of the child really...'barely out of teens chav' indeed.

Not sure what to think of this one. Kinda like it, kinda don't...just hop you have Rose maybe have a repressed memory that awakens after Bad Wolf that reminds her of the 'garden scene'.
TimeyWhimey chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
you should update this! plz!
Peregrinate chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Meh. I like MarthaRose friendship better, just 'cause i think, Doctor issues aside, they'd be good friends... I don't particularly like Martha though.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
oh, and you've left it there! Aah well, the characterisation's brilliantly done and the Martha bashing can't be helped - it's all for the sake of an angsty sort-of reunion. lol. LOVE THIIS! BTW- That 'quiet time' fic was great and it was a bit of a change, reading a dark-ish angsty-ish romantic-ish kind of fic about Nine. But it was a good read and I enjoyed the descriptions of the cinema room!
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
WOW! An amazing, gripping start and Rose must be really confused, right now. I would write more but I'm getting a bit tired... lol. D
Rupiah chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
aw!

Poor Martha! :(

I hope this works out!
AAKK47 chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
good story can't wait 4 the next chapter i LOVE a good confrontation (of any kind) :)
All The Good Names Taken chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
Thank you! I'm glad someone did this. I can't wait for the next update. :D
teddybowties chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
M cat fight!
starting anew chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
Cat fight! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! This story is absolutely brill!
romanticangel92 chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
You've made Martha a complete and utter bitch! I'm not bothered though, I always hated her when she got jealous, great chapter.
User25214 chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
cant wait for your next chapter !
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »