Reviews for Sakura's College Adventure
jacpin2002 chapter 59 . 9/21/2017
I need this story to continue. It is fantastic! I love Gaasaku! I want their happy ending with lots of kids. I need Sasuke to pull his head out his ass and explain himself to Temari, so that they can have a happy ending and lots of kids.

I hope they get to Yura in time and find out what happened.

Please get your muse to help you finish this wonderful story.
jacpin2002 chapter 30 . 9/21/2017
Wow! I'm gonna need an explanation after this.

I love the heart to heart between gaara and naruto!

Way to go, Sakura! Sticking up for her man!
jacpin2002 chapter 25 . 9/21/2017
This was freaking awesome! I love this Sasuke. He has been tamed by Temari!
jacpin2002 chapter 22 . 9/21/2017
Yes, I am digging SasuTem! They would be awesome together!
jacpin2002 chapter 21 . 9/21/2017
I'm loving this pairing!
jacpin2002 chapter 20 . 9/21/2017
Yes! I always thought that whoever was able to claim Gaara's love, they would be the most satisfied woman on the planet. He just has to funnel all that passion into something and if he can't kill the next best thing is romance. Phew! Lucky duck, Sakura!
jacpin2002 chapter 19 . 9/21/2017
Awww, this was great. Way to go, Temari! I love her! And yes, Gaara put the move on Sakura!
jacpin2002 chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
I'm down with the ships in this series. SasuTem, Gaasaku, and Naruhina! Yes, to all!
jacpin2002 chapter 15 . 9/21/2017
That was great!
jacpin2002 chapter 12 . 9/21/2017
yes, gaara! show them boys whose the man!
jacpin2002 chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
I'm hoping that she always chooses to hold Gaara's hand over anyone else.
jacpin2002 chapter 5 . 9/21/2017
This chapter is hilarious! Naruto and Sakura mimicing Gaara. LOL
jacpin2002 chapter 2 . 9/21/2017
I love Gaasaku romance!
jacpin2002 chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
I LOVE GAARA! ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL! Nobody tells him what to do and NOBODY tells him to leave his gourd behind. LOL.

I like this fic. I'm gonna keep going.
im ur misconception chapter 59 . 3/14/2016
oh wow, this was a nice, well thought out chapter. It gives a clear idea of what the situation could possibly be with Yura. As well as seeing Sakura doing what she is damned good at, strategizing. And to see them starting to come together, other than Sasuke being his normal little 'b17ch' self, it is nice. Thank you for your hard work, I hope that your muse still loves you a lot and another chapter will come in the weeks or months to follow. 'Cause I understand what it means to be an author and not be able to update as often as we would like to.