Reviews for Sakura's College Adventure
im ur misconception chapter 59 . 3/14
oh wow, this was a nice, well thought out chapter. It gives a clear idea of what the situation could possibly be with Yura. As well as seeing Sakura doing what she is damned good at, strategizing. And to see them starting to come together, other than Sasuke being his normal little 'b17ch' self, it is nice. Thank you for your hard work, I hope that your muse still loves you a lot and another chapter will come in the weeks or months to follow. 'Cause I understand what it means to be an author and not be able to update as often as we would like to.
im ur misconception chapter 58 . 3/14
well uh.. i knew that Yura might do something a bit heroic/disasterous but this was well.. Yeowch...
im ur misconception chapter 57 . 3/14
oh oh oh.. that was again another intense chapter with some cute fluff at teh end.. But dammit Temari.
im ur misconception chapter 56 . 3/14
oh ouch. But hurt and betrayal are big things. and he is feeling both with hte fox dogging it all on...
im ur misconception chapter 55 . 3/14
I think this was inspiring to say the least. You got the feelings down pat as well as the impact such a choice would have on the lives of those around Saiyomi to boot. And Seeing Naruto all grown up is a nice thing to see.
im ur misconception chapter 54 . 3/14
Well doing a double check is always a good thing. I mean we are taught to double check our work to make sure it is as perfect as we can get it... SO ON WARDS! MORE HAPPY BEDROOM PLAYTIME!
im ur misconception chapter 53 . 3/14
Ah, like it has been mentioned before, the past catches up with you no matter what. So Yura's is catching up with her...
im ur misconception chapter 52 . 3/14
STeamy chapter nice touch... and I am glad you choose to write or HO2C it is a damned good read...
im ur misconception chapter 51 . 3/14
Squeeeeeeee! *falls over and smiles contentedly* That was sneaky how you went about it, but still either way it was amazing and so CUTE!
im ur misconception chapter 50 . 3/14
This was again another edge of chair nail biting chapter. Givin rise to some chills again. THANL YOU!
im ur misconception chapter 49 . 3/14
oh that was intense sweetie, very intense.. And hearing Kyuubi.. I hope that is right, say Mate.. was ust electrifying as I had chills run down my back and arms.
im ur misconception chapter 48 . 3/14
well this was a seemingly fun and innocent chapter, than the end... i uh...*walks away to read the nxt chapter.*
im ur misconception chapter 47 . 3/14
oh lalala. this was a hilarious chapter, with Ino being well Ino. She truly is a bitch all the time, as if she never gets off her period. But then again, Chogi liked her for a while, before wising up. Still I can't wait to see if you describe the dresses in the next chapter or two.
im ur misconception chapter 46 . 3/14
Naruto you fracking COCK BLOCK! oh well, I guess shopping for a neglie is much more of a sexy thing. But this is awesom.
im ur misconception chapter 45 . 3/14
well this was a good set up chapter. And again I claim you TEASE! but it is a good way that makesi it worth wanting to read more, when i should in all reality be in bed.