Reviews for Sakura's College Adventure
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Hey, not sure if you'll ever read this but I just finished chapter five and decided to give a small review. First of all this fic has made me literally laughing out loud to the point where my throat actually hurts and I have tears rolling down my face. The thing that made me stop and share was actually at the end of this chapter when Gaara mentally monologues about taking back his job after university... And when you wrote "take back his paperwork too" I had a mental image of Gaara in a witches hat saying the rant Wicked Witch of the West style. God I laughed sooooo hard, and I'm still giggling over it as I'm writing this.
Other than that I love your touching moments! I'm glad you wrote this fic!
P.S. I'm actually Flames of Nocturne but my phone hates log in. .
inodei chapter 58 . 6/16/2013
inodei chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
I love Pharaoh's Fury, that's my favorite!
inodei chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
It's Naruto!
EffyNight chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Great, great story!
Hoxopasnei chapter 58 . 1/23/2013
Oh My. God. That was great! You had me cracking up at one point and reading with bated breath the next. I really like this one. Oh, by the way, I'm really looking forward to the rest of house of second chances as well as this one. I do not read fifty eight chapters of a story and not finish it. It's going to drive me up the wall until you do, so please hurry, with both. These are definitely stories that I will read more than once. Keep up the great work and update ASAP! PLEASE!
Sabaku No Jen Jen chapter 58 . 1/14/2013
Wonderful! I love it! Can't wait to read more...and i am a little lost too but that's my fiddly for not re-reading the chapter before to play the memory game but i all figure it out
Devilocity666 chapter 57 . 9/23/2012
ok. i don't know if you remember my last review. but i told you this was the first fanfic i read. and that it was amazing. anyway. i read this fic like a million times but one part in this chapter caught my attention. Sakuras ring ...i have the exact same stone in the ring i was wearing while reading it and i basically spazzed out. That choice was ABSOLUTELY perfect for her.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Moar plox :(
mary-jane mj chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
silver roses98 chapter 23 . 7/28/2012
wow... they just... did... 'that'... :) cool bro. cool. ;)
silver roses98 chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
haha now that i think about it sasuke and temari WOULD look good together... ))
silver roses98 chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
cute. very cute. ) i dont know what else to say...
silver roses98 chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
oh my... sasuke.. is.. IN LOVE WITH TEMARI!
silver roses98 chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
sooooo cute! )) i thought naruto was going to be the 'problem' between gaara and sakura.. )) anyway i love this chapter! ))