Reviews for Dance Life Away
moko-chan55 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
lots of short storys nice i like it
KadeSmash85 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
xD I think I wanna do this challenge now. In fact I will work on it right now. Yours inspired it And I lurved it
markesellus chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
So I've been missing in action for awhile, so thought I'd pop in and say hi! No, actually, I just finished watching El Caza and loved it. So I've come to read fanfiction on it. Really nice drabbles by the way. It was very deeply in character and I thought you portrayed them perfectly. I also noticed we listen to a lot of the same artists. ;) Cool challenge. Maybe one day I'll have enough time to post a 6 month backlog breaker on the FF thread and say hi. Speaking of which, I don't even know if you've been active on there, since I haven't been there myself. .' Well, I hope everything is going good with you.
jquackers chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Aww, the seduction one kept me laughing and grinning. XD

Baah.. Too sweet, I'm almost tearing. It's just so expressive!

I especially like the last one (even though the seduction one is my ALLTTIME favorite). It's really meaningful, and reflects so many things very well. I luffles it.

I like the general idea of writing like this. It's really nice.

Hmm, you think you could write another Cazzy story like this? :D
applepielover chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
That was well written. You conveyed the feelings of both Ellis and Nadie quite well.
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Awesome job on this.
Rukuri chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This is good :0

I like.

The fanbase for El Cazador is way too small...and Ellis/Nadie is one of the more cuter pairings. I liked 'Candyman'. Imagining Ellis trying to seduce Nadie is just too funny.

I picked out only one spelling mistake (which is a good thing!)

Write more pl0x :0
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
All of these drabbles are absolutely AWESOME! I loved them! Thank you for writing them, and I look forward to more stories/drabbles from you! D
LaCazadora chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Two words: Loved it!
tears of the soul chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
how sweet. i liked ir. Please make a fanfic , i wana read more
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I really liked this fic!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
i love this! that was an enjoyable read! thanks
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Nice, thanks for the read XD!