Reviews for One Sky to Bring Us Together
Kiesuke chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Update please! I want more I love this story
bjdfkb.d chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I love it so far! I like how he seems to be slipping... I wonder when he will have a mental breakdown? Ever more I'm wondering about what skills he learned to stay alive. Last chapter he seemed a little weak (I know because he was hurt and unprepaired) but I can't wait till he shows how he stayed alive.

You've explained how he kept his body together, and you told how his mind was slipping, but what about actually staying alive? I can't picture how sad and upset he must have been to see everything just disapear in the blink of an eye, to have everyone, and everything he loved... to just... Die and no long exist. Even Leon said he couldn't stand that, so how did Irvine?

Just wondering. ] (And trying to give you some ideas)
bjdfkb.d chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Man, in the second chapter when I read "He was alone, he was unarmed, he was hurt, bleeding, a dark figure loomed near and knew it was going to be the end. No one could escape death twice." I was like 'Oh Sh!t Shephy! ... Hahaha... Now Cloud and Irvine have something in common"

I hate to say it, but I want an emo chapter. Like... Somehow durning the night, Irvine has an out of body dream about what happened. Then the next day when he woke up... Just in a constant daze. Like "Out of everyone... Why was I the only one who had it that bad? Why am I alive?"

Or even "Death" could have been the OrgyXIII.

At times you make him mentally unstable, but others, a good fun, happy guy. / Just doesn't really mesh.

I love this story, it has great potional, but I don't think you have everything really planned out yet.
xOwleX chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Oooh. I love angsty Cleon-ness with Irvy/Squall in the way of their relationship! Update soon please! please! chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
I'm not one of your old readers, this is the fist time I've seen this story, but I'm a eader nonetheless.

I like this, it's well written, and it has one of my favorite pairings, Cleon. I do hope you decide to continue updating this regularly, it would make for an interesting story.
bjdfkb.d chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Update? I don't know anything about Irvine, or FF8, but this is one amazing story.
infinityinmirrors chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Hey there! I loved the last two chapters! Its nice to see authors who can keep characters acting like themselves even though they are part of another universe. I hope you continue this story, it has a lot of potential ) Not to mention that the CloudxSquallxIrvine pairing intrigues me P Anywho i hope you keep up the great work
Vellacora chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Heh Cloud's...well pulling a Cloud with the whole steel cold affect, what will he do to get Leon? Cant wait to find out.

~Wuv the Playfulness*
Kareian chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Another good chapter. Cloud's attitude problems are always amusing. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hmm... Between Leon, Cloud and Irvine.. I see a nice threesome coming up. _
Resoan chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I really like your story! Irvine and Squall are two of my favorites :3

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kareian chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I think this story should CONTINUE! Why isn't there a chapter 2? Seriously this demands some more explanation! I wanna see Leon and Irvine get together!
xlunar.eclipse chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Please continue the story, It seems really interesting!

If possible, could you make it Irvine/Squall/Cloud? I think it would be interesting because of the differing attitudes and this is overall really good!
AnsemMesna chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I do you think you can make this story into a threesome instead a conpetition between Irvine and Cloud for Squall/Leon feelings. Becasue somethings it good to share.