Reviews for Mastering the Art of Charms
yay chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was funny and I loved it.
Lila Lucia chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This has got to be one of the best stories I've read yet! I'm a sucker for Blaise/Hermione and you managed to make Ron look ridiculous and Snape completely likable while staying true to his personality! Awesome job _
icansoar chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I really enjoyed this, especially 'I almost gave her points' XD
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I loved it ! I really like the pairing and you did a very good job with this OS !

So fun with the Slytherin comment about Hermione ...

Cat :)
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
i love it :)
Anna Scathach chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
love it!
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I liked this!
Arciere chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I did enjoy it. It was uniquely crafted, and intriguing.

Mistress Suzaku chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Nice... I like the way Blaise and Hermione interact with each other. It kind of makes me wonder what would have happened if the two of them had gotten together...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Oh, bravo-it's fun watching the two of them duel. Zabini has more practice, being in Slytherin in all, but Hermione has a certain um, native talent here (hem hem...).

And don't forget the canaries!
Gryffindor chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
It's nothing heavy, but it flows better and faster than most stories. You have a way with words. Cute
Twitchy the Squirrel chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
SQUE! *hugs computer screen* BLAISE IS CANON! I LOVE you! Though I would of seen blaise a bit more snarky, I like it. This is so cute and funny! I like it!
mae513 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Wonderfully brilliant while not straying too far from canon characters. :-) I always thought Hermione had a particularly cunning side about her. Just how I imagine the BZ/HG to be actually. Hopefully you can create a longer story eventually with these personalities? Loved it.
BlackRose chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Great story plz continue and update soon
Twilight1243 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
i love this story plez update soon