Reviews for Of Recoil and Grace
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 4/16
Merope is such a tragic character and this really does capture how she was doomed from the very start, with nobody who could or would help someone who obviously needed it, all because of her family and circumstances. I liked the fact Cecilia plays more of a part in the Merope/Tom story, it adds into the theme of goodness and beauty versus ugly and evil. Despite everything Merope does, you can't help but feel terrible for her in the end.

~Amulet
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
its so gooood and heartbreaking and terribly well done?
Lamelinam chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Oh dear... Heartbreaking, beauiful, mindblowing...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I've loved this story for a while but I don't think I've reviewed it. It's quite excellent.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Tragic. That's a beautiful piece, but it's oh so unfair. Just the way it probably was. Thank you for the oneshot.
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
She really was a sad character.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Oh Wow ,So Hauntingly Sad! I've Always Felt So Sorry For Poor Merope! And A Job Well Done To You ,Author!
lunymind chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Amazing! Many people never write about Merope and I just love how you did and you you did an incredible job at it. It's just beautiful.
Lance Murdock chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
That was pretty chilling. A very fascinating look at an oft forgotten character and something that I could very easily see as canon. Seriously, great story.
crimewaves chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
You're amazing, and I just trudged up to TVTropes and recommended this in HarryPotter / DayInTheLimelight.
The Orca Song chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Such a dark story, but I think it suits Merope so well.
starrydarlings chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was absolutely haunting and beautiful. I love your characterization of Merope.
Gluttoo4ever chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
It's so... nice :D Loved it, especially the last few parts!
EggDupont chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow, I mean WOW. Great fic.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
i sorta like merope,she's understandable