Reviews for Building a Family
domo16 chapter 24 . 7/5/2009
helo, great story, now please hurry up with part five..the suspense is painfull!
twilite4eva chapter 24 . 6/27/2009
loved it fantastic job! ]
BeWithoutYou9 chapter 15 . 6/26/2009
One of the best series I have read!
Porsches As Bribes chapter 19 . 6/25/2009
one comment - it's Johns Hopkins, not John Hopkins
lorit chapter 24 . 6/24/2009
I love, love, love how you've done this story. It's so "life-like". It's real and not completely out there and far fetched. I've said it before, and I really cannot express it enough, I am so glad I found this story, and you as an author. Thanks much!
bashfulbellawannabe chapter 17 . 6/23/2009
Charlie is hard to write...but well done!
bashfulbellawannabe chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
loved the modest part...to cute! :)
sambois chapter 24 . 6/21/2009
So I am actually reading through the series for the second time. I really hope you do the next story soon! I know It lost in the vote...but I love these guys!
mrsssscullennnn chapter 24 . 6/12/2009
loved the story!
greeneyedgirly chapter 24 . 6/12/2009
Another great part of this series...I'm looking very forward to the next installment!
missie33 chapter 24 . 6/12/2009
I love this story and can't wait to read part 5!
Oh Elle chapter 24 . 6/6/2009
Ahw I cried:( what an awesome story! It had me distracted from doing my homework...haha

anyways, loved it! Can't wait to see them in baltimore! Now that bella is done with school and stuff, she can stay at home and write while Edward is in school. You like, made the perfect story. lol

So cute! anyways, done gushing. Just liked to say Thank you for writing! :D
Oh Elle chapter 18 . 6/6/2009
Haha I love how you added in Seattle Grace Hospital...theres no such thing. Thats only on Greys Anatomy. Sorry, I just think its funny cause so many people do that.

Great story, as always :)
beccasmind chapter 24 . 6/5/2009
Loved these 4 stories cannot wait for more from you.
Husky2014 chapter 24 . 6/5/2009