Reviews for Building a Family
bashfulbellawannabe chapter 17 . 6/23/2009
Charlie is hard to write...but well done!
bashfulbellawannabe chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
loved the modest part...to cute! :)
sambois chapter 24 . 6/21/2009
So I am actually reading through the series for the second time. I really hope you do the next story soon! I know It lost in the vote...but I love these guys!
mrsssscullennnn chapter 24 . 6/12/2009
loved the story!
greeneyedgirly chapter 24 . 6/12/2009
Another great part of this series...I'm looking very forward to the next installment!
missie33 chapter 24 . 6/12/2009
I love this story and can't wait to read part 5!
Oh Elle chapter 24 . 6/6/2009
Ahw I cried:( what an awesome story! It had me distracted from doing my homework...haha

anyways, loved it! Can't wait to see them in baltimore! Now that bella is done with school and stuff, she can stay at home and write while Edward is in school. You like, made the perfect story. lol

So cute! anyways, done gushing. Just liked to say Thank you for writing! :D
Oh Elle chapter 18 . 6/6/2009
Haha I love how you added in Seattle Grace Hospital...theres no such thing. Thats only on Greys Anatomy. Sorry, I just think its funny cause so many people do that.

Great story, as always :)
beccasmind chapter 24 . 6/5/2009
Loved these 4 stories cannot wait for more from you.
Husky2014 chapter 24 . 6/5/2009
love it
TaimaJazz chapter 24 . 6/4/2009
Wow!
Twilight twins chapter 24 . 6/4/2009
u r so good! ive read all 4 of ur stories and been so impressed by them! they relate to ur own experiences and arent too short, and u dont have cliffies! i once stayed up till 3 reading ur stories! all of them are fantastic!

Keep writing

Twilight Twins
emmamma chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
yey! Edward thinks that Emma is a pretty name:) GO EMMA! (that's me:D)
TwilightKrazy chapter 24 . 6/1/2009
is thw 5th part to this sequel up?
dana1644 chapter 24 . 5/28/2009
I absolutely LOVED this series. I noticed the next part isn't up yet. Do you still plan on doing it?
1,771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »