Reviews for Building a Family
you need to write the sequal ! pleaseeeeeee ! :D
Andi 31 chapter 24 . 6/18/2011
really enjoyed
micamariani chapter 23 . 4/9/2011
Same here.. I wish you find more inspiration to do the last part. I love these 3 so much. They went through so much and deserve their happy ending!
ForeverAndAlways19 chapter 24 . 3/30/2011
Hello! I would just like to say I read three of your other stories earlier this week and I started this series two days ago. Three days is all it took for me to read your stories! Your an amazing author and I hope you find the will inside yourself to complete the series and give your readers some closer. I know it's been awhile since youve worked with this story but please finish it!
sammy.cullen rulz chapter 24 . 3/17/2011
i love anthony ,and this story .

good luck on the next part of this story .
searsrss2 chapter 24 . 2/19/2011
I think u should do a one shot of the future with Anthony older and maybe with their new kid.
edwardandbellandjacoblover chapter 24 . 2/13/2011
i loved it
ashlee0585 chapter 24 . 2/10/2011
Are you going to do a 5th part to this story still? I have read all four in three days and I love them and would love to read more!
brandybug29 chapter 24 . 1/14/2011
are you going to continue on or is this it?
Joey Cullen chapter 24 . 1/6/2011
Wow Ive just came across your stories ad have read all 4 in 5 day's ive been addicted to them, have loved them all and well done! Have you wrote a follow on from this one then? I'm just about to start one of your other stories just havent decided on which one yet lol :0)
Debbie chapter 24 . 12/10/2010
Hi I just read your beautiful story and I would LOVE to see the end the 5th and last one would you please let me know where to go and find it i want to thank you for this story I really enjoyed reading it I stayed up many nights reading it my e-mail is and have FB please let me know Thank you again I hope to read more of your stories. DEBBIE.
KelseyDenise chapter 24 . 11/9/2010
i absolutely looooove these storys

i read them all in a little more than a weekend

i was just wondering if you are still planning on making another story that is following this one?

great job with these oness:)
Soph chapter 24 . 8/14/2010
I really enjoy all the stories! I read them like in 2 days or less I think.

I love the fact that Charlie shows he's proud of his son-in-law.

Thanks for sharing.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 24 . 8/2/2010
It was an amazing experience reading this series...

I loved every addition to it.

I hope you're still considering a part 5 to it, but if not, I still had an great time.

Thank you so much for sharing!
Ensnared chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
renee is certifiable- seriously that woman is crazzzzy!
1,767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »