Reviews for Building a Family
twirob chapter 24 . 10/7/2011
amazing story i'm so glad you're continuing with it :D
nicah35 chapter 24 . 9/5/2011
hey, can U tell me the name of the sequel? cause I couldn't find it. or is it that U haven't written a sequel yet?
nelisabeth68yahoo.com chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Love your story... Will you be continue to give it an ending?
bella's beta chapter 24 . 8/4/2011
As always i loved and cant wait to find the other one to read as well as your other stories!
tiffer285 chapter 24 . 6/22/2011
you need to write the sequal ! pleaseeeeeee ! :D
Andi 31 chapter 24 . 6/18/2011
really enjoyed
micamariani chapter 23 . 4/9/2011
Same here.. I wish you find more inspiration to do the last part. I love these 3 so much. They went through so much and deserve their happy ending!
ForeverAndAlways19 chapter 24 . 3/30/2011
Hello! I would just like to say I read three of your other stories earlier this week and I started this series two days ago. Three days is all it took for me to read your stories! Your an amazing author and I hope you find the will inside yourself to complete the series and give your readers some closer. I know it's been awhile since youve worked with this story but please finish it!
sammy.cullen rulz chapter 24 . 3/17/2011
i love anthony ,and this story .

good luck on the next part of this story .
searsrss2 chapter 24 . 2/19/2011
I think u should do a one shot of the future with Anthony older and maybe with their new kid.
edwardandbellandjacoblover chapter 24 . 2/13/2011
i loved it
ashlee0585 chapter 24 . 2/10/2011
Are you going to do a 5th part to this story still? I have read all four in three days and I love them and would love to read more!
brandybug29 chapter 24 . 1/14/2011
are you going to continue on or is this it?
Joey Cullen chapter 24 . 1/6/2011
Wow Ive just came across your stories ad have read all 4 in 5 day's ive been addicted to them, have loved them all and well done! Have you wrote a follow on from this one then? I'm just about to start one of your other stories just havent decided on which one yet lol :0)
Debbie chapter 24 . 12/10/2010
Hi I just read your beautiful story and I would LOVE to see the end the 5th and last one would you please let me know where to go and find it i want to thank you for this story I really enjoyed reading it I stayed up many nights reading it my e-mail is and have FB please let me know Thank you again I hope to read more of your stories. DEBBIE.
1,771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »