Reviews for Marked
Good
lazy-kaa chapter 10 . 4/13/2017
Your Lavander turned out too light, what she really does not deserve. Maybe it will be better afterwords.
lazy-kaa chapter 7 . 4/13/2017
Again, Dumbledore is general, he must decide which figures to move for general victory. 15-years old person wants the world around him/her. Of course, life is unique and priceless of questions, but general has very difficult task. Well, if this is not understandable, then Dumbledore is just dark lord. Actually, Harry is also dark loard as well as Neville.
Ankalagon chapter 23 . 12/27/2016
Wow, Hermione is almost completely unlikable in this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Is there two Harrys right now?I mean what happened to his alternate self?
Guest chapter 23 . 11/16/2016
what kind of crap wa that
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 23 . 3/5/2016
This story made me sick!
artimuos chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
This is the second worst time travelled story after Kwan li's other boy who lived even those Reptallia challenge stories are better than this one
FuN FiFi chapter 23 . 7/14/2015
What an unbelievable sequel! I'm amazed beyond words with how you've created a magical (excuse the pun lol) HP universe where good did triumph over evil but at a heavy price (just like real life). Your versions of canon characters, especially Harry, Hermione, Dumbledore, and Neville were extremely well-written! For me, your characterization of Hermione was the best I've read in HP fanfic; Harry came a close second. In addition, your superb action/romance/drama-driven plot kept me guessing until the very last chapter as to how your story would end! And wow what a spectacular finish that was! :-D

I hope you decide to write more multi-chartered HHr fics in the near future. Your talent is undeniable; you should definitely write more!

Keep up the GREAT work!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/20/2015
This was awesome! Wonderfully written. It felt like J K rowing her self wrote it. So far the best F F story iv read
Vegasman59 chapter 23 . 2/6/2015
Excellent, Pair of stories I loved it so much I had to just keep going after the first!
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I just read the prequel to this and at the end and at the beginning of this you have Raven thinking of Snape as her hero. But in the early part of the previous story she agreed with Harry and that she and her mother needed to get away from Snape. At least that was the impression I got.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
A wonderful ending for a wonderful, intense and at times heartbreaking saga.

My life has bee enriched by reading it. Thanks.

D. Page Robin
The Ghostly Minion chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
I can hardly bear to look at the next chapter. Well done!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 18 . 3/4/2014
Glad some thing got resolved.