Reviews for Marked
Ankalagon chapter 23 . 12/27/2016
Wow, Hermione is almost completely unlikable in this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Is there two Harrys right now?I mean what happened to his alternate self?
Guest chapter 23 . 11/16/2016
what kind of crap wa that
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 23 . 3/5/2016
This story made me sick!
artimuos chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
This is the second worst time travelled story after Kwan li's other boy who lived even those Reptallia challenge stories are better than this one
FuN FiFi chapter 23 . 7/14/2015
What an unbelievable sequel! I'm amazed beyond words with how you've created a magical (excuse the pun lol) HP universe where good did triumph over evil but at a heavy price (just like real life). Your versions of canon characters, especially Harry, Hermione, Dumbledore, and Neville were extremely well-written! For me, your characterization of Hermione was the best I've read in HP fanfic; Harry came a close second. In addition, your superb action/romance/drama-driven plot kept me guessing until the very last chapter as to how your story would end! And wow what a spectacular finish that was! :-D

I hope you decide to write more multi-chartered HHr fics in the near future. Your talent is undeniable; you should definitely write more!

Keep up the GREAT work!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/20/2015
This was awesome! Wonderfully written. It felt like J K rowing her self wrote it. So far the best F F story iv read
Vegasman59 chapter 23 . 2/6/2015
Excellent, Pair of stories I loved it so much I had to just keep going after the first!
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I just read the prequel to this and at the end and at the beginning of this you have Raven thinking of Snape as her hero. But in the early part of the previous story she agreed with Harry and that she and her mother needed to get away from Snape. At least that was the impression I got.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
A wonderful ending for a wonderful, intense and at times heartbreaking saga.

My life has bee enriched by reading it. Thanks.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
I can hardly bear to look at the next chapter. Well done!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 18 . 3/4/2014
Glad some thing got resolved.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
OK, I think I'm up to speed on this.

1. Bellatrix is doing a Quirrel, or perhaps a step beyond that.

2. Harry WILL NOT let Neville get taken alone, if he can humanly prevent it.

3. Hermione's fall back for Harry is to send home back to the fight in the Ministry. I hope she knows Harry will not allow that. For better or worse he will be at her side, and she at his. I would not be at all surprised if Harry doesn't propose to her before the last fight. I think most of the above holds for Neville and Lavender too.

4. The DA WILL NOT let Harry and Neville play the last hand alone.

5. Draco is an ally "for the duration", maybe longer.

6. Thank you for redeeming Dumbledore. We saw the canonical Albus in this chapter.

As always, your writing is top drawer.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
I'm glad that it seems relationship issues are resolving themselves-for the present. The subplot with Draco is interesting.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
"Keep your friend close, your enemies closer and your loved ones closest of all".

I am so glad Hermione's Birthday went the way I hoped (and I'll take that gold star now!). 8)

I loved the humor in the Quidditch code. It was hilarious.

I am sorry for the strain between Lavender and Neville, although it was inevitable. Does Harry still have the pensieve? He needs to give them access to his memories, and maybe Hermione's as well.

At this point, what is the condition of the other Harry?

I'm thinking that Harry and Neville need two more wands, both as backups and to learn two-handed defense. Would Dumbledore spare two more of Fawkes' feathers so Olivander can make wands as close to their own as possible?

I know that Albus-bashing is popular; not saying you are doing so here. But having read enough Fics now, I see a commonality in the way he is treated. None of the Fics portray Dumbledore with the humanity JKR does in canon. No, canon Dumbledore is not at all perfect and make his fair share of mistakes and more. But no one can doubt his love for Harry.

Also, for this story, he is minister. He has much more on his plate than two students' lives. I think his motivations would be far different were he still Headmaster. Still, here, he is minister and he will place the welfare of Britain ahead of two students and will sacrifice their lives for a sure kill of Voldemort.