Reviews for Marked
DualX chapter 12 . 11/11/2008
Uhm... i kinda forgot what happend... Since i just needed to add and stuff xD so i forget, ill make it up to you by making a better review at next chapter
witowsmp chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
If Draco is clever in this story, he'll realize that he should stop helping Bella. Otherwise, no matter how much he helps her, she'll always threaten Narcissa if Draco hesitates to fulfil his latest orders from him.
respitechristopher chapter 12 . 10/27/2008
Okay, so I'm wicked late on the reviewing. But it's a bridge chapter, and in reviewing, those always seem to be the most difficult.

Nonetheless, in re-re-reading it, I must say I'm completely in awe of your Lavender-Hermione scene. You could have turned it into a hair-pulling catfight, you could have turned it into instant BFFs or even create somekind of alliance between the two girls, but you created a rather uneasy detente between two characters that just don't like each other too terribly much. And did it in a way that's believable and almost voyeuristically fun to read.

Another thing I dig about your story is the language. I've commented on this before, but your lyrical style is so close to the tenor the author sets in canon, and it adds to the idea of these two stories being an alternative telling of the Potter mythos, rather than simply a fanfiction. That's a rather roundabout way of saying "pretty words nice to read."

I don't think I've ever said this in a review before, and I'll probably never say it again, but I want to see more Draco. His brooding has become quite an interesting refrain on your chapters, and I'd love to see him explored more indepth.
gravacor chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
I think you did a good job relaying all the mixed feelings of getting rid of the "other Harry". I think Hermione might have been a bit foolish if she thought it wouldn't be. Loved the update.
gravacor chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
I wish that she had been awake to hear that statement. I think he choose the right time to make his feelings felt.
gravacor chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
I just finished Free Will from another site and really enjoyed. Granted, I almost didn't read it. I haven't liked too many of the going back in time stories. I wanted an opinion on something. Lilly is concerned that Hermione might want Harry for something other than Harry, there is also the concern of did she really feel for the other Harry what she did.

Hermione made the comment, I believe in Free Will she made the comment "I choose you" referring to this Harry. I like the answer, but how can she say that if she was in love with the other one for so much longer?

This is an awesome story so far and I am really enjoying it.
Fibinaci chapter 12 . 10/20/2008
I love your Ron, so dense. Nice as well was how Hermione told him how to fix things. And it was sweet for Harry to be jealous of some other bloke making Hermione laugh, it shows he isnt taking her for granted.
aptteach123 chapter 12 . 10/20/2008
Awesome chapter! I enjoyed it a lot, and I can't wait to see what will happen next! Keep up the awesome work, and please try to update again soon!
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 12 . 10/20/2008
Very interesting chapter! I hope you go into more detail about what Dumbledore did while he was examining Harry and what the orange and red light meant.
aptteach123 chapter 11 . 10/14/2008
Awesome chapter! I loved it, keep up the great work, and please try to update again soon! I can't wait to see what happens next :)
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This was great! A cliff's note's of FWaF.

By the way . . . I didn't even realize I had finished that story when I reviewed the last chapter. Fantastic work, dear :-D

I'm ganking this idea for my third story in the From Hell series.
LordNemesis chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
Ok wheres the next chapter so far I like this story but If Old dumblebore dosnt stop messing up I might just have to hop over there and AK the blank myself sighs of course that might cause a very bad explosion in the dimensions dont you think. Sighs More story.
the-dreamer4 chapter 10 . 10/8/2008
Unless things have *really* changed in this timeline, the person the students would be wary of in the library would be Madam Pince (librarian), not Madam Pomfrey (mediwitch/nurse/whatever) (mentioned 3 times ... well, the 3rd reference *might* work with Pomfrey).

So, did they let Draco steal a fake Key, I wonder?

well, one more chapter to catch up.

dreamer
witowsmp chapter 11 . 10/4/2008
I was surprised Harry told his story to the whole group. I wonder what Dumbledore 'accidentally' ommitted from what he says.
respitechristopher chapter 11 . 10/4/2008
Glad to see the Gryffindors don't trust Malfoy either. Also glad to see Tonks give Harry a good old fashioned ass-whooping. In fanfiction it's so easy to forget that even though he was a spectacularly good dueler, her wasn't supernaturally good, so an Auror would be able to take him down.

McGonagall has always been my favorite teacher, and yours is no exception. Love it when she gets her mama bear going.

Lav-Lav and Hermione, if put together, could probably be quite the potent dueling team.

Another brilliant chapter, Sara.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »