Reviews for Marked
LadyOfTheNightwing chapter 23 . 3/21/2013
Wow. That was amazing, from beginning to end. Thank you for taking the time to write this. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
The end of this chapter made me cry (in a good way). I'm glad Harry was finally able to tell Hermione how he felt. I was really feeling for Hermione after Lily had spoken to her and planted that seed of doubt into her mind. Gorgeous chapter.
pfeil chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I just hope they remember to keep discussions of practising with the house team separate from their innuendo.
DarkShura chapter 23 . 6/29/2012
Great story finale.
Witherwings01 chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
Oooo cliffie. Excellent. Also, there must be something about Hermione that makes boys go mad with jealousy. Harry sounded a lot like canon Ron in this.
Witherwings01 chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
Powerful stuff from both Dumbledore and Draco in this chapter. Eager to see how it all plays out.
Witherwings01 chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
That Bella/Voldemort scene was creepy *shudders*

Very interested to hear what Dumbledore says too.
Witherwings01 chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
One advantage of being confined to my sick bed is that I finally get to catch up on your story.

I particularly like your Dumbledore. You tread the fine line between manipulative and uncaring very well, *just* managing to keep him in the light.

Also, who'd have thought Harry would be a bad influence on Hermione? This new, confident, don't take no BS, Hermione Granger is gonna take some getting used to.
Witherwings01 chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Nevvy-poo or Won-Won. I can't decide which is more vom inducing...

I do have a question though. The other Harry - he's gone through the veil, right? You mentioned alternative realities, does that mean the veil isn't a one way trip to death-ville, population Harry v1.0, or is that just what Dumbledore has told everyone so that Harry would willingly go through the arch?
Witherwings01 chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
YEEEEESSSS! He's her lobster (friends reference). The will they won't they was actually killing me.
Witherwings01 chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
"Quidditch" sounds extremely familiar to 'indoor golf" ;)
Witherwings01 chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Poor Lily!

Poor Raven!

Poor Hermione!

I think you've got just about all of their reactions spot on. Harry's indifference, Raven's heartache, and, perhaps most believably, Lily's confusion and sense of betrayal.
Witherwings01 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
I've been looking forward to reading this all week and it didn't disappoint. I really enjoyed your in narrative character development with Harry coming to realise that the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth (in one hit) perhaps wouldn't have made things any easier for him had Dumbledore done the same. I also liked the fact that they both had to hold the orb for the prophecy (their combined destiny as I suppose it now is) could be heard.

But what happened to the other Harry? I feel answers await me in chapter two - expect more useless prattle from me in about ten minutes (coz I love to clog up peoples mailboxes!) chapter 19 . 1/25/2012
The fight scene was awful. Harry falls on her. Like what kind of training did they have that she just takes away his cloak. What was Harry doing smoking a joint?
SMJJAZ chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
Great story, but the ending left me a little flat. Not the horcrux part of it, though I am not a big fan of that Deus Ex Machina, but that Harry had to recant of his feelings in killing Snape. Sorry, but you're trying to kill me, destroy my mother and return a megalomaniacal despot to power? Harry did what needed to be done; put dear Snivellus in the ground and not shed a tear or lose a moments sleep.
213 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »