Reviews for Marked
The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Magnificent. It might sound dumb to feel so happy for a couple of fictional character, but I do.

For all the pain and worry and fear they have been through, this is a more then deserved reward. For all the fear, pain, worry and terror they still have to face, this will be the immovable anchor grounding them.

D. Page Robin
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
If "today" isn't Hermione's Birthday, then it should be in the next few "days". I think it would be a great gift from Harry if he were to tell her then that he loves her, that he is sorry for all he has put her through since they met, and promised to talk to her and to follow her advice in the future.

However, that is a forlorn hope right?

I think it is also time for Neville and Lavender to start taking a trip down Harry's Memory Lane.

A heart start to another gorgeous story ((or it's continuation, I should say). Thank you.

D. Page Robin
FreelanceBum chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
Man, I was so sure they mind blanked the time clone body, and were going to shove these memories from the orb into the time clone.

The horcrux is interesting, but as with canon I can't help but feel it is too damn easy to make these things. Voldemort did it by accident, twice.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Draco overhearing the conversation is somewhat out of ordinary.
I would assume hermione or harry to use security spells to avoid overhearing.
It does not seem reasonable when overhearing of this type did not happen at all in last story (when snape and others were trying to track harry) and suddenly draco seem to do it easily.
NhaTrang chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
Errr ... one bone to pick. The age of consent TODAY in the UK is 16, but in the 1990s (in which the series is set), it was 14 for boys.
LadyOfTheNightwing chapter 23 . 3/21/2013
Wow. That was amazing, from beginning to end. Thank you for taking the time to write this. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
The end of this chapter made me cry (in a good way). I'm glad Harry was finally able to tell Hermione how he felt. I was really feeling for Hermione after Lily had spoken to her and planted that seed of doubt into her mind. Gorgeous chapter.
pfeil chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I just hope they remember to keep discussions of practising with the house team separate from their innuendo.
DarkShura chapter 23 . 6/29/2012
Great story finale.
Witherwings01 chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
Oooo cliffie. Excellent. Also, there must be something about Hermione that makes boys go mad with jealousy. Harry sounded a lot like canon Ron in this.
Witherwings01 chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
Powerful stuff from both Dumbledore and Draco in this chapter. Eager to see how it all plays out.
Witherwings01 chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
That Bella/Voldemort scene was creepy *shudders*

Very interested to hear what Dumbledore says too.
Witherwings01 chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
One advantage of being confined to my sick bed is that I finally get to catch up on your story.

I particularly like your Dumbledore. You tread the fine line between manipulative and uncaring very well, *just* managing to keep him in the light.

Also, who'd have thought Harry would be a bad influence on Hermione? This new, confident, don't take no BS, Hermione Granger is gonna take some getting used to.
Witherwings01 chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Nevvy-poo or Won-Won. I can't decide which is more vom inducing...

I do have a question though. The other Harry - he's gone through the veil, right? You mentioned alternative realities, does that mean the veil isn't a one way trip to death-ville, population Harry v1.0, or is that just what Dumbledore has told everyone so that Harry would willingly go through the arch?
Witherwings01 chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
YEEEEESSSS! He's her lobster (friends reference). The will they won't they was actually killing me.
218 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »