Reviews for Marked
Witherwings01 chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
That Bella/Voldemort scene was creepy *shudders*

Very interested to hear what Dumbledore says too.
Witherwings01 chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
One advantage of being confined to my sick bed is that I finally get to catch up on your story.

I particularly like your Dumbledore. You tread the fine line between manipulative and uncaring very well, *just* managing to keep him in the light.

Also, who'd have thought Harry would be a bad influence on Hermione? This new, confident, don't take no BS, Hermione Granger is gonna take some getting used to.
Witherwings01 chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Nevvy-poo or Won-Won. I can't decide which is more vom inducing...

I do have a question though. The other Harry - he's gone through the veil, right? You mentioned alternative realities, does that mean the veil isn't a one way trip to death-ville, population Harry v1.0, or is that just what Dumbledore has told everyone so that Harry would willingly go through the arch?
Witherwings01 chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
YEEEEESSSS! He's her lobster (friends reference). The will they won't they was actually killing me.
Witherwings01 chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
"Quidditch" sounds extremely familiar to 'indoor golf" ;)
Witherwings01 chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Poor Lily!

Poor Raven!

Poor Hermione!

I think you've got just about all of their reactions spot on. Harry's indifference, Raven's heartache, and, perhaps most believably, Lily's confusion and sense of betrayal.
Witherwings01 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
I've been looking forward to reading this all week and it didn't disappoint. I really enjoyed your in narrative character development with Harry coming to realise that the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth (in one hit) perhaps wouldn't have made things any easier for him had Dumbledore done the same. I also liked the fact that they both had to hold the orb for the prophecy (their combined destiny as I suppose it now is) could be heard.

But what happened to the other Harry? I feel answers await me in chapter two - expect more useless prattle from me in about ten minutes (coz I love to clog up peoples mailboxes!)
kyoshi711hotmail.com chapter 19 . 1/25/2012
The fight scene was awful. Harry falls on her. Like what kind of training did they have that she just takes away his cloak. What was Harry doing smoking a joint?
SMJJAZ chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
Great story, but the ending left me a little flat. Not the horcrux part of it, though I am not a big fan of that Deus Ex Machina, but that Harry had to recant of his feelings in killing Snape. Sorry, but you're trying to kill me, destroy my mother and return a megalomaniacal despot to power? Harry did what needed to be done; put dear Snivellus in the ground and not shed a tear or lose a moments sleep.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 23 . 10/29/2011
Great work.
03dee chapter 23 . 10/2/2011
I really like the way this story was written, it did feel like it was dragging on a bit sometimes, but I liked the flow overall. I had trouble with the two harrys and how the other was just sent off, because it didn't make sense to me with the other harry being of an earlier time and how it didn't affect the harry that stayed, but other than that it was good.
s m Neal chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
it had to be done and this was wonderful
Drifter950 chapter 23 . 7/7/2011
A nice story ... a GOOD story. Thank you writing something we all can enjoy.

The end problem is what really gave your characters humanity.

I look forward to seeing what else you post.

May the MUSE always be with you!

~.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
It looks to me like you've created an invalid time turner loop. A proper time turner loop should resolve with a single loop-back event that causes one half of the time traveler character to turn back to the past, and the other half to go forward from that same reality with the memories of having lived through both halves of a single unified past.

You've used it to create an impossible alternate reality where a character has split himself and cannot live both halves of the past as a single character any more. Killing off one half of the character still does not create a valid time line with a valid time traveler character, because the half that remains has the wrong past and the resulting wrong memories.

Indeed, without a valid past, this Harry should cease to exist as soon as you sent the other one through the veil. They are, after all, only a single character, and you've already had this Harry respond unfavorably to erroneous medical treatment given to the other Harry, demonstrating that this Harry's life properly depends upon the continued existence of his past self, even though he has no memory of having lived it. This Harry is now alien to the current reality.

This is really bad because you've violated the major premise of your story and disconnected your major character from the reality of the plot after confirming the direction that plot was supposed to take. You've killed Harry and let an alien have sex with Hermione.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
I find it more than a bit implausible that Lily would have such a hard time adjusting to a second Harry when Hermione didn't. For a loving mother this should be like recovering a long-lost twin, not supplanting one son for another. Since both Harrys hate Snape with a passion, there is little continuity problem, and a mother-son relationship is not nearly as dependent upon the history of the relationship as romantic love is. But Lily is right to question Hermione on her quick switching of one son for the other.
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »