Reviews for Breaking Points
This was a crazy awesome story! What a ride!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 43 . 12/14/2016
How lovely to re read this story.. In this chapter i enjoy so much Jasper's POV's.. How funny and dramatic! But very hilarious! You did an amazing Job here! I love this story, and the next too! All the three of them! Love, hugs and kiss from you crazy Venezuelan Fanatic!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 40 . 12/13/2016
Oh How not love Jasper? He is the help in person! The best brother Ever!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 36 . 12/12/2016
I love this chapter too! All the scenes when Edward and Rosalie are alone, and talk.. Oh sweet God.. The moment when he play Rose and carlisle's game.. The questiosn he can do.. When he make love to Rosalie just with words.. God.. I love this couple so much!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 32 . 12/11/2016
How i can stop read this story if you make an amazing part "Edwarlie or Roseward" so perfect.. All i can do is love more BP.. The crash, the fight, the words, the kiss.. Oh sweet God.. I love this so much..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 30 . 12/10/2016
Here i feel the same again.. Alice is taking all twist.. She make bella his sister just because.. And left Rosalie Behind for a girl she just meet.. Of course i know this is a story.. But i seriously can't understand Alice.. I have three sibligs (biological) and i love all.. But i have too tree sister just for love, and i love all of them.. And no one new person (whatever person) is more important to me than my famiily (siblings in this case).. I know you make an amazing job.. Don't get mad please, is just my idea of this chapter.. Kiss from Venezuela!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 29 . 12/10/2016
I can't stop reading this story again.. How can i do to not love this, when you did that quotes, that words.. Just like Edward and Rosalie say each other, not words exist to put a name to this story.. Is by far super perfect..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 28 . 12/10/2016
In this chapters, when Edward is falling for Bella.. I can't help me but Hate Edward so much.. And love Jasper like my hero.. He is the best Brother ever!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 25 . 12/10/2016
Sweet God.. How beautiful and painful.. I agree with Rose, How can Edward live that years seeing her with Emmett? How hard.. Now is Rosalie's turn to feel the same..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 24 . 12/9/2016
This is half sad and half great.. How not love this? An totally lovely and amazing chapter..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 23 . 12/8/2016
This is my second favourite chapter.. The scene in the rain, on the car.. The speech's of both.. All moment was amazing.. Rosalie have an amazing power, she can take Edward back to normality with a smal words..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 22 . 12/8/2016
A promise for break.. An empty promise..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 21 . 12/8/2016
Perfect.. All the languages.. Oh my God.. There are the troubles! Forks.. Why not Scotland or St Petersburg... How sad..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 20 . 12/8/2016
This is my favourite chapter of all.. This have a lot of drama and madness but the perfect part of love and sweetnes.. Oh my! Seriously, the french place, the french quotes.. But of all, mu perfect part of all was when Rosalie say to Edward 'You are mine and I am yours. Nothing will change that. Not time, or love or obligation. Not lies or coldness or even God.' Sweet God! Thanks so much..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 19 . 12/8/2016
I know Rose and Emmett are sweet and lovely.. But i see that like a mistake! Oh.. Im so confused.. But how not love even that scenes if you did it? Oh.. Too much sweet and honey..
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »