Reviews for Gifts Given
Kaname1993 chapter 1 . 3/22
As sweet at this is it makes me wonder how Relena will fare after the holiday is over. It's not like the boys will be staying, they've all got their own lives and will have to get back to it. In actuality won't this just make things so much more difficult? They're all gay, even if they do things like kiss or hug her it's obvious that they prefer each other, which means she's essentially still alone... and on that note I'm confused. It seems Quatre had actual feelings for her but what about the others? They seem affectionate but I can't really tell if they are genuinely attracted to her or just acting it to make her feel wanted...

Other than that I really did enjoy reading this. I laughed through much of it and all their silly antics. Duo with ornaments in his hair just sounded so funny and cute at the same time. Heero putting that sticker on Quatre was by far the funniest though.
Feke07 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Now this is a dry unique story. I have to admit I was confused because most stories I've read have been predictable in some shape or form. Not this one. It's a feel-good story and I love it. Kudos.
MistressAudra chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Wonderful! I love this story so much! I hope that you write and post more chapters or write more stories such as this one. I really love it! Please don't stop!

-Yours Truly,

Mistress Audra
Phillip the Nickel chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
I'm sorry I know this wasn't a humor but...that was so funny! ALL OF THEM WERE GAY! no! Why did the sexy gundam pilots have to be gay! They were all making moves on Relena too! most likely sexual frustration...haha! Great story one of my favorites!
Yama-Neko chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
AWW! How cute! This story is so funny. Heero smacks Quate on the butt to stick a sign on him. Lol. _
kmf chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
This story has such a lovely warm feel to it, although I am left wondering how Relena will cope after the holiday is over. The acceptance and love they all felt for each other was very special, perhaps it would be enough to charge her batteries the the new year...? The scene of Wufei and Relena in the kitchen was my favourite out of the story. Beautifully done...
Fablespinner chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Oh what a wonderful feel to that. I love the "Free love" just live in the moment atmosphere going on there. Very enjoyable read

D