Reviews for Undercover Assignment Gabby style
gonnabemarine chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
ah! chapters are too short! your stuff is so good. totally made me hot. More smut! I want them to find out about one another!
KellyRoxton chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
oh my god he's got to turn on the video thingey please I think that would be awesome ;) Great Job. Write more soon.

How much danger is Abby in? Oh boy he sounds serious.

Run Abby Run for your life right into Gibbs arms he'll save you.
KellyRoxton chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
oh my goodness.. What's gonna happen when Soilder dude finds out she cuts out on her chats with him and goes to someone else? Is it someone at NCIS already is that why the fBI was brought in. Oh my goodness is Abby in a lot of trouble.

Gah.. post more soon.

Great Job.
KellyRoxton chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Oh my goodness Great Job can't wait to read more Write soon.
losingmymind2 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Gibbs feeling a wee bit guilty thinking about Abby in a sexual way? Well, more than thinking, describing as his ideal.
Eliza-angel chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
I'm already addicted to this one keep going ;)
losingmymind2 chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Oh my! it's hot in here...
losingmymind2 chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Of course nothing will go wrong...right?
KellyRoxton chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
What he got a phone call! Are you kidding me! He's gonna turn it over to Tony tomorrow why why why banging head against the wall. It was just getting good... Come on I hope you update very soon like Tonight ;) Grins and runs off to check my inbox.
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Oh I hope Fornell keeps popping up with Abby somehow and Gibbs starts to question what's going on? Could they possibly be dating and if she's going to date anyone that old then she had better be prepared to be courted by Gibbs. Wow Another Great Chapter.

Keep up the good work.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
What do you mean if you should continue or not.. Get that thing posted... Right now or do I have to send Gibbs to head slap ya! Giggles Write more soon.
Fighter37 chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Great chapters. I think that the computer scene was great and hot. I believe that you nailed Gibbs and can't wait to read more. Please come back soon.
hockeystick chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
like the story. Intresting story line you have here. Can't wait to read more !
Sorgina chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Now that was so funny LOL
Eliza-angel chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
my mind is blank, this is just, (how did Kinky-goth8 put it) yummy... More more more...
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »