Reviews for Undercover Assignment Gabby style
clerical medical chapter 26 . 4/19/2011
Really hoping you're going to get time to post more on this soon - I am on tenterhooks here! Thanks for a great story.
CissyBella1905 chapter 26 . 3/19/2011
I just read this entire story within 3 hours, when I read that last line and saw you hadn't posted the next chapter, I screamed 'NOOOOOOOOOOO!' I really would like to know what happens to Ziva and Abby. If Gibbs, Tony and McGee get to them in time. If Henry gets put away or escapes (I must be talking crazy, Gibbs would never let that happen). Anyway I get that life is a bitch, if it was a slut, it'd be easy. Please update soon. :)

Slytherinchick123
ascifigirl chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
Ack, I just caught up with your story and I can't wait for the next update. Have a great week : )
anneryn7 chapter 26 . 1/30/2011
Oh my goodness, this is freaking amazing! I love it and I'm completely addicted! :D

Hope you're able to update soon.

XOXO

~Anneryn
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 26 . 1/29/2011
OMG I love this...you have to write more soon. I really loved they're online chats and the "moment" in her office against the wall...I hope there's more of that to come!
STLFAN chapter 26 . 1/26/2011
OH - WELCOME BACK! You have been missed. Thanks so much for the update, but you left us another cliffe! That's okay, I'll take it. Just glad for the update. Another soon? Please?
transcan chapter 26 . 1/26/2011
Great story! Hope you'll post the next chapter soon - I'm dying for some juicy GAbby goodness! :o)
MMWillow13 chapter 26 . 1/25/2011
the tension is really mounting
deidi chapter 26 . 1/25/2011
oohhhh save'em boys1
NightAngel99 chapter 25 . 1/17/2011
I really like reading this. Hope you continue and upload the next chapter soon. Love it!
MMWillow13 chapter 25 . 12/24/2010
What an amazingly addictive story I truly hope that you don't end it there and that the next update is soon.

Happy Holidays!
Stormygrl0804 chapter 25 . 11/30/2010
Very good story, keep up the good work and listen to the screaming fans...WE NEED MORE!..
TheMorgan chapter 25 . 11/14/2010
Hurry up please write more I love this story 3

thanks

xoxo
STLFAN chapter 25 . 11/11/2010
Thanks for the quick update. Will we be blessed again tomorrow? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? So anxious to see Gibbs find his girl, help her heal, soothe her nightmares, hold her while she cries. And after she is all better, then have his wicked way with her. Oh, I'm getting ahead of myself. ;)
losingmymind2 chapter 25 . 11/11/2010
Tony's right about Mel Brooks, loved the reference.
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »