Reviews for Undercover Assignment Gabby style
GataChica chapter 25 . 11/11/2010
Another suspenseful chapter, very good. I hope they'll find her soon though. I can only take so much suspense before I crack. :-)
Kris Morene chapter 25 . 11/10/2010
Love the update! Can't wait for more!
OrangePlasticGummyBear chapter 25 . 11/10/2010
I'm really going to flip out if you don't finish this story soon! I love it! Your writing is good, although short. The bad guy definitely has a creepy vibe to him that comes through clearly. I love how you're working in the Gibbs/Abby storyline within the crime story. Great work overall! I'm enjoying it all!

I'm working on my own Gibbs story and currently putting the final touches on it, although it's not a GAbby story. I hope you'll read it when I'm done.
KellyRoxton chapter 25 . 11/10/2010
oh please have them find her soon! I was hoping the sound she heard was Gibbs car .. Write more soon! Hugs.
STLFAN chapter 24 . 11/10/2010
YEAH - another update. Thank you thank you thank you. Poor Abby has been out there since chapter whatever over two years. How will she survive? I guess real life has gotten in your way so thank you again for finding the time to give us an update. Hang in there, we are watching for you.
bbfan chapter 24 . 11/10/2010
Can't wait to see how this ends!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 23 . 11/9/2010
Ok, so first off this story is amazing, second off - how can you not have it finished! *pulls at her hair* This story is absolutely amazing and thrilling, and ugh... it's awesome.

It was hot, but very tasteful (as tasteful has hot can be ;) ) and I can just picture this in my head, a nice very charged episode.

I have you favorited and I full expect a new chapter sometime soon, because this story is too damn good to be left incomplete!
Kris Morene chapter 23 . 11/4/2010
OMG this is awesome! I can't wait for an update!
STLFAN chapter 23 . 10/23/2010
WELCOME BACK! Thanks so much for the update, I am really enjoying this story. Hope to see more ;)
megs chapter 21 . 10/22/2010
hiii... i'm in love with your story. but umm... do you know what episode it was that gibbs told abby that she was his favorite was, cause i'm totally lost. UPDATE SOON!
Zac Lover 2009 chapter 23 . 10/21/2010
OMG this amazing!

please continue

I wish this really happened on NCIS
Fee-Fee chapter 23 . 10/21/2010
Thanks for updating. I love this story. I've just read it all again from the beginning. I hope life is kind to you & gives you enough time to so some more writing soon. :) x
caryn1011 chapter 23 . 10/21/2010
Thank God you're back...this is one of the fics I was hoping was going to be updated sometime sooner than later. Welcome back, great chapter. Love the story.
GataChica chapter 23 . 10/21/2010
I'm so glad you've resumed this story! I can't wait to see how it ends!
bahnannah chapter 22 . 10/20/2010
real life can be such a drama queen. i speak from experience. lol. but i do appreciate you updating.

fantastic chapters. 2 in a row! woohoo!

way to go abbs! she's kicking ass and taking names now. and she's free! can't wait to see what happens next.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »