Reviews for Undercover Assignment Gabby style
MMWillow13 chapter 25 . 12/24/2010
What an amazingly addictive story I truly hope that you don't end it there and that the next update is soon.

Happy Holidays!
Stormygrl0804 chapter 25 . 11/30/2010
Very good story, keep up the good work and listen to the screaming fans...WE NEED MORE!..
TheMorgan chapter 25 . 11/14/2010
Hurry up please write more I love this story 3

thanks

xoxo
STLFAN chapter 25 . 11/11/2010
Thanks for the quick update. Will we be blessed again tomorrow? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? So anxious to see Gibbs find his girl, help her heal, soothe her nightmares, hold her while she cries. And after she is all better, then have his wicked way with her. Oh, I'm getting ahead of myself. ;)
losingmymind2 chapter 25 . 11/11/2010
Tony's right about Mel Brooks, loved the reference.
GataChica chapter 25 . 11/11/2010
Another suspenseful chapter, very good. I hope they'll find her soon though. I can only take so much suspense before I crack. :-)
Kris Morene chapter 25 . 11/10/2010
Love the update! Can't wait for more!
OrangePlasticGummyBear chapter 25 . 11/10/2010
I'm really going to flip out if you don't finish this story soon! I love it! Your writing is good, although short. The bad guy definitely has a creepy vibe to him that comes through clearly. I love how you're working in the Gibbs/Abby storyline within the crime story. Great work overall! I'm enjoying it all!

I'm working on my own Gibbs story and currently putting the final touches on it, although it's not a GAbby story. I hope you'll read it when I'm done.
KellyRoxton chapter 25 . 11/10/2010
oh please have them find her soon! I was hoping the sound she heard was Gibbs car .. Write more soon! Hugs.
STLFAN chapter 24 . 11/10/2010
YEAH - another update. Thank you thank you thank you. Poor Abby has been out there since chapter whatever over two years. How will she survive? I guess real life has gotten in your way so thank you again for finding the time to give us an update. Hang in there, we are watching for you.
bbfan chapter 24 . 11/10/2010
Can't wait to see how this ends!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 23 . 11/9/2010
Ok, so first off this story is amazing, second off - how can you not have it finished! *pulls at her hair* This story is absolutely amazing and thrilling, and ugh... it's awesome.

It was hot, but very tasteful (as tasteful has hot can be ;) ) and I can just picture this in my head, a nice very charged episode.

I have you favorited and I full expect a new chapter sometime soon, because this story is too damn good to be left incomplete!
Kris Morene chapter 23 . 11/4/2010
OMG this is awesome! I can't wait for an update!
STLFAN chapter 23 . 10/23/2010
WELCOME BACK! Thanks so much for the update, I am really enjoying this story. Hope to see more ;)
megs chapter 21 . 10/22/2010
hiii... i'm in love with your story. but umm... do you know what episode it was that gibbs told abby that she was his favorite was, cause i'm totally lost. UPDATE SOON!
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »