Reviews for Undercover Assignment Gabby style
Fee-Fee chapter 23 . 10/21/2010
Thanks for updating. I love this story. I've just read it all again from the beginning. I hope life is kind to you & gives you enough time to so some more writing soon. :) x
caryn1011 chapter 23 . 10/21/2010
Thank God you're back...this is one of the fics I was hoping was going to be updated sometime sooner than later. Welcome back, great chapter. Love the story.
GataChica chapter 23 . 10/21/2010
I'm so glad you've resumed this story! I can't wait to see how it ends!
bahnannah chapter 22 . 10/20/2010
real life can be such a drama queen. i speak from experience. lol. but i do appreciate you updating.

fantastic chapters. 2 in a row! woohoo!

way to go abbs! she's kicking ass and taking names now. and she's free! can't wait to see what happens next.
heidimillett3 chapter 21 . 10/18/2010

Is she found before it is to late?

I hope so..
spacekitten2700 chapter 21 . 6/4/2010
twirlyskirts chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
I know this is an old story, but I would love to read more of it!
tasha rumgay chapter 21 . 3/23/2010
hi honey i love this story . it is well conceived and written please tell me you are going to finsh it
TinaQTICO2 chapter 21 . 3/19/2010
Wow, this is really awesome so far. I hope you update soon!
Pirates16103 chapter 21 . 2/19/2010
This is an awesome story and I really, really hope that you finish it!
AHJ From Palm Springs chapter 21 . 2/16/2010
WOW...I found this story tonight and read all 21 chapters. this is gotta update soon! Hopefully Gibbs and Abby can kiss and make up...and maybe the "chat" sessions...that would be totally funny if it really happened! Awesome writing!
deidi chapter 21 . 2/15/2010
cant wait for more!
dancingdimples95 chapter 21 . 2/10/2010
this is really good. please continue writing?
bahnannah chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
OH NO! i will absolutely die a slow horrible death if you don't update soon. i get into the story, get to a point where i'm squirming in my seat cause i know something good is going to happen...and then i find out there isn't another chapter. major cliff hanger.

even if you choose not to update on the site, at least send me an email with the ending. i'm dying to know how it's gonna end. it's killing me!

Ellie White chapter 21 . 9/30/2009
I would just like to say that I read through this whole story non-stop because I was INSTANTLY hooked! I can see it's been awhile since it's been updated, but I REALLY hope that there's another update to follow soon! Your writing is simply fantastic and your character portrayal is nothing if not as accurate as possible. I do hope to read more in the future! Well done, carry on!
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »