Reviews for Undercover Assignment Gabby style
Kris Morene chapter 23 . 11/4/2010
OMG this is awesome! I can't wait for an update!
STLFAN chapter 23 . 10/23/2010
WELCOME BACK! Thanks so much for the update, I am really enjoying this story. Hope to see more ;)
megs chapter 21 . 10/22/2010
hiii... i'm in love with your story. but umm... do you know what episode it was that gibbs told abby that she was his favorite was, cause i'm totally lost. UPDATE SOON!
Zac Lover 2009 chapter 23 . 10/21/2010
OMG this amazing!

please continue

I wish this really happened on NCIS
Fee-Fee chapter 23 . 10/21/2010
Thanks for updating. I love this story. I've just read it all again from the beginning. I hope life is kind to you & gives you enough time to so some more writing soon. :) x
caryn1011 chapter 23 . 10/21/2010
Thank God you're back...this is one of the fics I was hoping was going to be updated sometime sooner than later. Welcome back, great chapter. Love the story.
GataChica chapter 23 . 10/21/2010
I'm so glad you've resumed this story! I can't wait to see how it ends!
bahnannah chapter 22 . 10/20/2010
real life can be such a drama queen. i speak from experience. lol. but i do appreciate you updating.

fantastic chapters. 2 in a row! woohoo!

way to go abbs! she's kicking ass and taking names now. and she's free! can't wait to see what happens next.
heidimillett3 chapter 21 . 10/18/2010
WHAT HAPPENS?

Is she found before it is to late?

I hope so..
spacekitten2700 chapter 21 . 6/4/2010
MORE PLEASE IT IS GREAT
twirlyskirts chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
I know this is an old story, but I would love to read more of it!
tasha rumgay chapter 21 . 3/23/2010
hi honey i love this story . it is well conceived and written please tell me you are going to finsh it
TinaQTICO2 chapter 21 . 3/19/2010
Wow, this is really awesome so far. I hope you update soon!
Pirates16103 chapter 21 . 2/19/2010
This is an awesome story and I really, really hope that you finish it!
AHJ From Palm Springs chapter 21 . 2/16/2010
WOW...I found this story tonight and read all 21 chapters. this is great...you gotta update soon! Hopefully Gibbs and Abby can kiss and make up...and maybe more...love the "chat" sessions...that would be totally funny if it really happened! Awesome writing!
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »