Reviews for Undercover Assignment Gabby style
heidimillett3 chapter 21 . 10/18/2010
WHAT HAPPENS?

Is she found before it is to late?

I hope so..
spacekitten2700 chapter 21 . 6/4/2010
MORE PLEASE IT IS GREAT
twirlyskirts chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
I know this is an old story, but I would love to read more of it!
tasha rumgay chapter 21 . 3/23/2010
hi honey i love this story . it is well conceived and written please tell me you are going to finsh it
TinaQTICO2 chapter 21 . 3/19/2010
Wow, this is really awesome so far. I hope you update soon!
Pirates16103 chapter 21 . 2/19/2010
This is an awesome story and I really, really hope that you finish it!
AHJ From Palm Springs chapter 21 . 2/16/2010
WOW...I found this story tonight and read all 21 chapters. this is great...you gotta update soon! Hopefully Gibbs and Abby can kiss and make up...and maybe more...love the "chat" sessions...that would be totally funny if it really happened! Awesome writing!
deidi chapter 21 . 2/15/2010
cant wait for more!
dancingdimples95 chapter 21 . 2/10/2010
this is really good. please continue writing?
bahnannah chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
OH NO! i will absolutely die a slow horrible death if you don't update soon. i get into the story, get to a point where i'm squirming in my seat cause i know something good is going to happen...and then i find out there isn't another chapter. major cliff hanger.

even if you choose not to update on the site, at least send me an email with the ending. i'm dying to know how it's gonna end. it's killing me!

KILLING ME! PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE?
Ellie White chapter 21 . 9/30/2009
I would just like to say that I read through this whole story non-stop because I was INSTANTLY hooked! I can see it's been awhile since it's been updated, but I REALLY hope that there's another update to follow soon! Your writing is simply fantastic and your character portrayal is nothing if not as accurate as possible. I do hope to read more in the future! Well done, carry on!
happyseaturtle chapter 21 . 7/12/2009
Intense story! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
FangFantasm chapter 21 . 6/21/2009
Omg i love this story. i read it first sometime in January. then i kind of got out of NCIS stories for a while. just got back to reading them again today. i have a few favorites and i remembered this one. i couldn't remember the name and spent literally 2 hours trying to find it. i just wish you'd update it quicker because i want to know what happens!
0melting.snow0 chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
please, please, please update this one

the tension just have to pop or something like this XD
0melting.snow0 chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
oh gosh, gibbs is such a meanie XD
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »