Reviews for A Summoner's Guardian
Awwwwwww 9 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Interesting 9 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
So all the power of the world and a few albehd push him around. ...is this before pain? 9 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Lolaso that ending 9 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Me gusta 9 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Interesting 9 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Seems fun. ...As you noticed I love to binge read so more updates please XD 9 / 10
Kingdark chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Okay, Naruto (any!) final fantasy WIN
Naruto (any) final fantasy Bleach. (any element) FAIL

Sorry, but it just rubs on me wrong so I don't know if I can stand to keep reading if it's going to be a big element of it. I just don't like Bleach for some reason.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
I don't mind about Rikku but I have to ask...where you seriously high to even THINK of Naruto and Sakura being together?! seriously why is everyone so fucked in the head? 1. She kicked his ass over the dumbest shit, 2. She used Naruto's affection toward her to get him to bring Sasuke back regardless of risk even making him make a promise which we all know he NEVER I ask again is EVERYONE that thinks Naruto and Sakura should be together fucked royally in the head?! That pink howler monkey of a girl should have been dropped as Konoichi during the academy years and removed from the main storyline!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
you know when I encountered those guys in the game and they knocked out my character like that I wanted to find a way to fight them and wipe them out. One thing about me is that if a character or characters in a game so much as points a gun, sword, spear at me I don't question their motive I crush them now and question later. I mean seriously the second I saw a opening I would destroy them.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
this story is a naïve pathetic attempt at writing the beginning literally made me through up my lunch you made naruto into a pathetic copy of tidus this is NARUTO at jounin he would not have been knocked unconscious like the pampered sheltered and pathetic CIVILIAN TIDUS YOU MORON naruto is a ninja a superpowered soldier with a demon sealed within him if you knew any demon lore you'd know that humans powered up by demons willingly or reluctantly or forcibly they are stronger than normal humans it takes more force to break their bones more force to pierce their flesh it takes a lot more to kill them in general not to mention their healing or regeneration factor and that's normal humans take superpowered humans and magnify that by a hundred to tens of thousands of times depending on how strong they are and the amount of time and experience in having been empowered by demon/s and the type and power and age of the demon/s last point sakura (whoreuno) haruno at genin and academy student if you remember could and did punch naruto in the head to the floor whereas a normal civilian's head would more than likely be burst open.