Reviews for Desperation
jai chapter 14 . 10/11
Hey next chapter. Post it dinner man and yeah ur great writer,...till that I'll see some other fanfic of yours
SalDalia chapter 14 . 9/24
I was afraid to start reading this because it is not finished but I am glad I did. It is funny sad and fluffy, I enjoyed it a lot. I REALLY hope you will pick it up again.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 14 . 7/15
Aw, I'm a bit sad this isn't finished and I'm not even a big NaruHina fan. This was well written. I think you did a great job with Hinata's inner thoughts. I wasn't expecting her to actually get pregnant either (since it's fanfic and authors can ignore things like consequences) but of course that would happen, lol. I really liked the scene with Kurenai, and her dad was almost kind of sweet in the last chapter!
conan chapter 14 . 6/7
are you alive?
NaruHinaLover18 chapter 14 . 6/7
It's been 7 years! Where's the next chapter?!
Hey chapter 1 . 6/7
Why stop this? the story's just getting started
JelpFan xD chapter 14 . 5/17
pls continue it if you’re alive.
Siege314 chapter 1 . 2/15
I don't favorite or recommend a lot of stories, but I just wanted to say that this story has earned my favorite as well as a personal recommendation on my profile. I've read a lot of stories and have only turley enjoyed 5 (now 6)
Myah chapter 10 . 1/1
OMGGG! That was soooo good! You should make more tension filled fanfics
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
please update this fabric it was great ...so please keep going
ZirconK chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
About whole story first. I read all of it today only and this was too good to stop reading so i got sad when i find it stoped aburptly. Really awesome writing.
Then you mentioned at end you will be having more free time then you suddenly stop updates. Why? Please update even if its been too long.
rtwo1888 chapter 14 . 7/2/2015
Oh...wow, im curious like hell to know more about naruhina relationship..i feel bad for hinata knowing naruto told her tht he doesn't like her n comparing her with ino n sakura is not cool as well but tht still amazing tht hinata still love him. well, I hope naruto not two timing here which is i see him only used her for sex but at the same time he doesn't like her. i don't want it tht way :(. I hope naruto accept / love hinata not bcs his responsible for the baby but truely love her. As for hiashi, i hope he has not intend to do the bad thing for both of them.
Lastly, i found ur fic is interesting and amazing, i hope u have time to update it soon. Im waiting n sorry if u confused here... Im not good at english tho :)
Pourna Modi chapter 14 . 6/20/2015
Why have u stopped writing? I mean c'mon man you were really making the story quite interesting. Can't u just write them now...
Stella T. Whiteney chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
I need another chapter! So sad that you havent updated after so many years :(

It is a good story, i wish you ended it :D
Not-So-GentleFist chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
Very interesting fic. Wish it had an ending.