Reviews for Desperation
A.S.-sama chapter 14 . 4/8
Luv it ! Please, update!
gohimekurosaki chapter 14 . 4/2
I love this story can u please update
Nerdy Heart chapter 14 . 3/29
Please finish the story!
manga flower chapter 14 . 1/4
Love the story it is too bad that it had been stop I hope u are happy with ur fiancé whever u r and hopefully u will finish the exciting story one day
twinkles chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
ASDFHAJOSLNQ this is genius! Please make another chapter! Too good!
lovesicknaruhina chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
Please do not end it here iwas crying
A little man this story's good!
ElaCharm chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
Please continue! What you have here is wonderful and it's much too good to be left incomplete. Please Jelp, finish your artwork. Thank you and I hope for the best in your life.
-PamEla
wesleycharles chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
Jelp, I am glad you are doing well. You have written an amazing and very unusual NaruHina story here...it is some great entertainment and fun reading. I sure hope that you find the time and have the motivation to finish it sometime. I would sure like to know how things work out for this special couple of characters (and baby). Thanks for sharing it with your fans:)
wesleycharles chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Love the chapter. It shows Hinata and Naruto getting a handle on the fact that they need to get to know each other, and really enjoy being together. Surprise ending that leads to an important meeting.
wesleycharles chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Good twist here that when Naruto and Hinata talk they discuss other things and not the pregnancy. I feel that this is the way Naruto, the character, would react to Hinata here. Naruto doesn't hate her or yell at her. Hinata is still his friend. Hinata does show here that she wants to do things the right way.
wesleycharles chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Hiashi's reaction was a surprise here. He was not emotional or upset...he just made legal plans to cut Naruto out of the baby's future. I like the reaction of Hinata also here...I can't wait to see how this works out. Love the chapter.
wesleycharles chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
This was a tension filled and very interesting chapter. You did it very well, with the encounter first with Kurenai and then Naruto. Hinata held up well. Naruto's reaction was realistic and seems in character for him...he would not yell or be mean. He will be loving later.
wesleycharles chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Excellent chapter. A real dose of reality here and Hinata is going through a tough time. I do wonder how you will write up Naruto's reaction...in another story, Hinata leaves the village without telling him...and that seemed soooo sad and also very farfetched. Naruto needs to know about it too. I hope that he will accept Hinata and child too.
wesleycharles chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
I like your writing of this type of chapter. You have great detail and description without foul language and too much detail. You leave some to the readers imagination. Good writing.