Reviews for Desperation
rtwo1888 chapter 14 . 7/2
Oh...wow, im curious like hell to know more about naruhina relationship..i feel bad for hinata knowing naruto told her tht he doesn't like her n comparing her with ino n sakura is not cool as well but tht still amazing tht hinata still love him. well, I hope naruto not two timing here which is i see him only used her for sex but at the same time he doesn't like her. i don't want it tht way :(. I hope naruto accept / love hinata not bcs his responsible for the baby but truely love her. As for hiashi, i hope he has not intend to do the bad thing for both of them.
Lastly, i found ur fic is interesting and amazing, i hope u have time to update it soon. Im waiting n sorry if u confused here... Im not good at english tho :)
Pourna Modi chapter 14 . 6/20
Why have u stopped writing? I mean c'mon man you were really making the story quite interesting. Can't u just write them now...
Stella T. Whiteney chapter 14 . 5/23
I need another chapter! So sad that you havent updated after so many years :(

It is a good story, i wish you ended it :D
Not-So-GentleFist chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
Very interesting fic. Wish it had an ending.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
You killed me not finishing this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
its been alot longer than 2 weeks
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
r u ever going to finish this stories
Amanthya chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Must have more! Dying to see what happens next!
nothingness chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
i know its been a long time but you should finish your story its really touching and I love it please finish
A.S.-sama chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
Luv it ! Please, update!
gohimekurosaki chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
I love this story can u please update
Nerdy Heart chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
Please finish the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
manga flower chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
Love the story it is too bad that it had been stop I hope u are happy with ur fiancé whever u r and hopefully u will finish the exciting story one day
twinkles chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
ASDFHAJOSLNQ this is genius! Please make another chapter! Too good!