Reviews for Torikoshi Kurou
The Ram Princess chapter 13 . 7/15
This story needs to be continued.
In the name of anything you hold precious ..pleaseeeeeee update soon and let me know when you do...I really love it..I hope Itachi will be able to watch Sakura's performance and go heads over heels for her..(if that's even possible for him lol ) Anyways its really good..
H189 chapter 13 . 2/7
I know its been a long time since you updated this story but please continue...
H189 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Please continue this story :)
Kyprioth chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
I wonder if marital rape is punishable in Kohona's law system. Even if it isn't run a smear campaign against the raping bastards. If it is punishable then all they need to do is point out that they will never get their heir without their current heir going to jail. Besides which even if they managed to get her knocked up without her consent the child, and all the other impressionable young ones, could be twisted into hating the Uchiha because the sweet attention giving emotional anchor was raped by the Uchiha clan. All in all a very BAD idea. Also at this point I'm rooting more for a Sakugara relationship because even if she only marries him to get away from the Uchiha clan, marital rape is still off the table, there would be no influencing Naruto, and at least Gara is treating her like a human being that deserves respect.
At this point you have kind of destroyed Itatchi as a sex symbol and made him into a creep. That and it would take the entire Uchiha clan kotowing to get Sakura to keep from raining down the wrath of a kunoich scored upon them.
May the muses favor you,
SoundScream chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
this is awesome but then i realize it's from 2008 and that mean no update
Guest chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
Hahaha if sakura would be engage to gaara temporarily just to prevent her wedding with itachi, it would be more complicated hahaha i wonder how fugaku would react to that hahaha shame the fic isn't finished
jhian casey chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
you gotta finish this awesome fic!
we'll be waiting!
thank you! you're story is really good and so are you!
long live itasaku!;)
BrinsdeMuguet chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
I love your story ! Please update soon !
Uchiha Misaki chapter 13 . 7/18/2015
Good story please continue
kilau chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Really love the story, hope to see an update to it some time:)
silverwolfigther00 chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
This story is just so exiting and interesting XD it is just so great to read,

hope that you will update this one sometime, looking forward to it,
This Username Is Classified chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
Pls update!
FreeDomsHope chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Just when I really go into the story, I notice there's no more chapters T_T and it's been 4 years since you last wrote anything. Please continue! I want to see Itachi and Sakura!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
Please tell me the story is not abandoned :(:(:(
I love it and would really love to read the ending