Reviews for 7 Eleven
nickiandlogan chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Very nice brother love :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
You did great on the story so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
awesome.
Dean Winchester's Play Thing chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Awe! You have to love John too, even though I still think he was a bastard.. XD
KayValo87 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Adorable and OH SO TRUE.

I love how you stayed true to character, right down to the last detail. Loved it. :)
azab chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
wow wow wow i loved it great job:)
K-Marie-M chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
That was cute!
JenBurch chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Hey! I really liked this one :) Dean was so clever and protective, even at that young age, and it was so sweet how he was when Sammy had to go to the loo and forgot he wasn't supposed to flush, Dean just calmed him down and waited to deal with whatever was going to happen next. And standing in front of him in the stall when the bad man came to get them! *gasp* My heart was just in my throat! And oh! The sight of Sammy in the man's arms and Dean being dragged along kicking and screaming behind him, yelling abuses at him and threatening what he would do if the man hurt Sammy! Wow! *chest swells with pride* That's m'boy!

And John... whew! What he'll do for his boys is just astonishing! Good thing he's a good shot!

Great fic, hun, start to finish! And the whole thing coz Dean wanted to give his little brother a treat and had been saving his allowance and everything. Just beautiful!
Zarz chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Aw! This is very, very sweet! I love how protective Dean is of Sam, and how determined John is to never, ever, let anything bad happen to the two of them. About the only thing that confused me is that no mention was ever made by the police of the likelihood of a villain's head randomly exploding. I can understand Sam and Dean not noticing, and John not caring much (except as might lead to him getting locked up away from his kids), but I would have expected someone to at least ask if they had seen anything, or mention something about trying to find whoever did it, whether to give them a medal or lock them up. Besides that, really, really great story. Keep up the wonderful work!
mymuseandi chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Aw i think this story is so sweet! And poor Dean for getting thrown like that, but i think it's good that they're all ok in the end!
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Great idea for a story! Gotta love protective Dean, and then Big Daddy Winchester stepping in to protect both boys. *happy sigh*
Brigid Tanner chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
You made me cry. Love your John, cause it fits with how I see him, doing whatever he has to in order to protect his sons. Loved him having to stop and push the father-worry into a corner so he could be the warrior his sons needed when he was taking out the robber. And his breakdown of relieve while they were in the bath. Great job.
KatieLB chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
great second chapter! ok final chapter... but you cant blame me for trying. great job
Emerald-Water chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Awesome story! Couldn't finish it before today!

But you wrote one of my favorits here!

Hope I'll read something from you soon!

Hugs,

Lee
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Great story! I loved that John got to be the loving father that he is toward his boys. He would go to any lengths to protect Mary's boys and your story showed that but not in a harsh way. Yes he shot someone and seemed very cold about it but your focus was on his heart, his love and devotion to his children.

BTW was it just a coincidence that the store was a 7Eleven and that the boys were seven and eleven !:)