Reviews for Stand By Me
PrimaBallerina21 chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
HEy girl,
Well first off i wanted to say i love that picture that you have it is absoulutly GORGUOES! Second I wanted to also say that I love this story so much. I gennerally dont read twilight fanfic but this is good. REALLY GOOD! *Kissess*
Nicky292 chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
this story ended very sadly i would have liked a more happy ending i think you're a terrific writer and should continue in your writing you have great potential and should write more twilight stories. ;)
Nicky292 chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
hey i still love your book the only problem i found in this chapter is that in florida the beaches are pure white and look like sugar but in hawai because of the vocanoes the beaches are rocky and blackish because of the lava drying and the water turning it into sand over the years i want you to know that your book is still one of my favorites and i look forward to continuing into your story. ;)
Nicky292 chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
i really like this book i feel bad for poor jessie she's treated like the child that nobody really want i'm glad she has emmett to be there for her ;)
alann chapter 12 . 12/13/2009
this story was so good till u distroded it by brakeing up jake and nes i hate this story
bsblover17 chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
Aw, C! What a depressing yet good ending! You did a great job!
Jennifer.Bieber.Archuleta chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
wow did not c that coming she fell in love ... again
mikaeleylee chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
omg! That cant be the end. its so sad. he should of gone and got the twins or somthing. tear. very good story though. :)
allikittenkat1 chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
aw they just have to get back together and poor Ellie
xBlownxAwayx chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
You're not going to write anymore? Why not? I think Nessie and jake should get back together. Love your stories!
Mrs.Scissoorhands chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
:'O r u crazy? aw a tear just fell from my eye. :'( I sort of love the update. it's just that I don't like sad endings and if Jake and Nessie split then make both of them happy not just Nessie. poor Jake :(
Promise The Flood chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
You are the official queen of the cliffhanger. I cannot believe you! You have turned this beautiful love story between Jake and Nessie into...the series ending of Friends! It was very well written though, and I deeply enjoyed it. God knows why you ended it this way, but if you like it... :)
nfanpepsi chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
Im in tears! CRYING! WHY! Make them get back together! OMg my heart just shattered! OMG! It just like dropped! OMG! UPDATE SOON!
allikittenkat1 chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
aw poor jessie and ellie
nfanpepsi chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! THEY WILL GET BACK TOGETHER! THEY WILL! THEY BETTER! Update soon!