Reviews for Masquerade
faidechi shijja chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
mmmm I never quite read any fan fic's on Code Geass so really can't say much though it was quite good and interting in way. loved it I can't wait to see what you will wirte next.
Addiction.to.reading chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I suppose it's not quite possible that you will expand on thsi idea, but I have to say that it would have been an amazing story if you did. I would have been very interesting to see how Lelouch pretends to be Suzaku on the outside and madly, madly ploting the downfall of Britannia on the inside.
AshZaku chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Very creepy, sent chills up my spine. So far, the only good story I've found in the horror genre; most are BDSM yaoi lemons, which aren't really horror... Anyway, nicely done.

On a side note: Is it bad if I think this fic flows well with "This is Halloween", which I listened to throughout reading the story?
shiai10 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This story is probably one of my favorite code geass stories ever. It is perfect. I thought it was suzaku and then u hit me at the end and find out it was lulu U really surprised me and I loved it. If only there were other stories like this one on this website
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
LOVE!

supreme!

relaly awesome 4 i love it!

we!that was fun!
turquoisewaters chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
beautiful. It gives me the shivers.

Everything's so twisted that it just fits. Absolutely beautiful. Write more code geass fics! (...um, fter you've updated The Prince. but then again, i've come to the conclusion that any update from you should always be highly anticipated no matter the subject, so, um...yeah, keep writing! and whenever you update, know that it will make my day :D)
Dark Fenrir chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I like the story!Please make a sequel
recipe for insanity chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
It's early... as in 2:44 am in the morning and I'm still deciding if I should go to bed or just stay up because crap, I have to be up in oh... four hours and I'm still wide awake! Maybe I should pop in Dexter.

Okay... well since you really needed to know that little tidbit. I'll review :)

Why? Why, do I like that Lelouch has finally lost all sanity and is taking the revenge he has long promised? Well, for one, I imagine it's because Nunnally and Suzaku both want him to do so, or the fact that they are gone. And he has no one. Or that it's terribly thrilling to imagine the tint of fear and loathing that must pervade his father's entire being before he's completely rendered brainless. But mostly because you introduce his madness ever so delightfully with your introductory paragraph and finish the fic off with a tersely but ever so vivid one lined sentence. And that my dear is what makes your writing amazing.

Thanks for sharing.

recipe
Jedi Master Bag chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This is the first Geass fic I've read, and I liked it.

You did really well.