Reviews for Secret Life Of Adrian
Anastasia Belle chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Wow Amy is just ridiculous in this story even more so than she was on the show. I do love radrian but I don't like how you had to make Amy the villain to put them on high pedestal when that's just what Ramy stories do with Ben and Adrian but whatever this is your story and apart from that it was interesting, I loved Grace's involvement.
Anastasia Belle chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
I'm not trying to be mean here because I know that Amy can be a whiny brat, but what you have to realise that she and Adrian are two different people. Adrian has always been a lot more independent than Amy and the same with Ricky, they come from different backgrounds so it took a long time for Amy to adjust. I like Adrian too though, and Amy was being mean even though I can understand why she is acting that way.
HudgensBlunts chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
Omg I just discovered this FanFic and I absolutely love it!
I can literally picture this all so perfectly, Adrian being the bigger person and not hitting back is exactly how she would be.
I love Radrian FanFics, even though there hasn't been a Radrian scene or kiss since like the beginning of season 3. Their "last" kiss seemed so rushed, and vulgar, I could tell that they both felt a spark during that.

Amy is a whiny little bitch, that's why the role you portrayed her in, seemed so real.

I loved the sex scene btw ;) Great job, I'm terrible at writing sex scenes.

I really wish you would have continued this story, even though it's like three years old.
Great job.
Ashley chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
Your story is amazing please update it soon it's been a very long time and it would be great to get an ending and again love your story amazing job!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
wow this is such a good story :) i was wandering why you haven't updated it in a long time? could you pleaseeeeeee? at lease one more chapter? this is really amazing
DottyRadrian2110 chapter 13 . 5/9/2011
i luv story write more!
Secret life lover 3 chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
Wow I love this story!

I've been reading a lot of Adrain and Ricky fics and this one is my absolute favorite! I know you haven't updated this story in a long long time but would you please please please add another chapter.…... Anyway thanks for the story it's the best thing ever! Go radrian!
arquent chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
Great story!
Radrian chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
I know you haven't updated this in a long while, but will you please, please continue it? This is my favorite story. Please write more! Or write more Radrian fics.
T-Shizzle chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I love this first chapter but I am reading from my phone so I can't log in to give my review...but great first chapter I am going to keep readin
RT chapter 13 . 9/5/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
puckishrogue chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
This is epic! You need to continue! I just get finished reading what you have and it's brilliant!
parisnights chapter 13 . 5/25/2010
Awesooome. :-bd I just came across this story while looking for Radrian fics, and I wasn't gonna read it, 'cause it wasn't complete yet, but after reading like a bit of the first chapter, I was hooked. -) I really like it, and I do hope you'd continue writing this. Pretty pleaaase. :D Though I am a bit nervous since you haven't updated this in a while. I hope you do. I really, really hope you do. :D

So yeah. Good job with this story, and update sooooon! :D
Trust.Hope.Love chapter 13 . 5/12/2010
I just read this and want to say that it is great! I really hope that you'll keep writing!

jjangLIPE
Flowersprincess16 chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
great story so far , couls you possibly , if your able to, make it longer, i lkie reading it, it's interesting. thank you