Reviews for Ballerina and the Billionaire
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Not bad. I like those little stories focusing on throwaway characters and making them actual characters and humans.

As minor as her appearance is, I really enjoyed Natasha in the movie. You'd think that, given Bruce's intended reputation, she'd be some dumb bimbo. Then it turns out she's not only beautiful, but also eloquent, has strong opinions, and is capable of holding up one of the ends of an intelligent conversation, in a foreign language to her.

Your fic does her justice, I think.
highlander348 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Sucks
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This is wonderful. In a few words, you've painted a rich background for Natascha, a minor character. We get a feel for what she's had to endure to become one of the top ballerinas in her profession - and it isn't pretty. Most of all, I enjoy her observations about Bruce... how well she can see through the fa├žade. In a way, they are kindred spirits. Perhaps it's because she isn't inundated with the tabloid stories about him as all the Gothamites are, but I really like how she can sense what makes him tick.

Even when she realizes he's in love with another, it doesn't deter her. She's only in town for a few days, so what not have fun? :-) Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I like that. I've never seen anything like it, so bravo!
Hermy chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Oh! XD I never thought there would be a Natascha X Bruce fic! Reading this is Awesome! Sometimes I'm always in denial that Bruce doesnt sleep with the women he dated..but he has to sleep with them to create a false image of double life.

I love Natascha, the actress who played her sure is very standing out eventhough she's only in two scenes!Love her!3
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Nice...I never really gave Natasha a second thought.
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
It's funny-while watching TDK (which I only recently was able to do!), I found myself wondering about the beautiful women Bruce spent his time with. What did they think of Bruce? What did they see that no one else did?

I really enjoyed reading this. The insights into each character were intriguing-"making love out of obligation"-that was very interesting. Thanks for writing this.

NiennaTru
Moviegirl1616 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Love It.
nak321 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Great story! Really well written and it's really believable! Good job :)
NotoriouslyN chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
love the way you describe the both of them.

nice work )
morph chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Nice little fic. Well done. :)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I liked this scene. Bruce and Natasha, both making love of obligation. And her remarks about Rachel.
windsweptsilence chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I wrote a one shot about Bruce and Natasha recently, completely unaware she'd even been mentioned before on the site. And then I was browsing, found your story, and naturally, had to read it. In short, it was great. I really liked the characterization and the dialogue was nice. And when I read the part about injuries from polo, I jumped, because that was exactly what I'd said...
xt1me chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I like fics told form an outside point of view. This was really good.
kitsunelover chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Nice, insightful one-shot. I like your characterization of Natascha, and Bruce also seems perfectly in-character. Great title, too. I just watched TDK again today and this was a cute fic to read afterwards. :)