Reviews for Ballerina and the Billionaire
highlander348 chapter 1 . 4/7
Sucks
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 3/17
This is wonderful. In a few words, you've painted a rich background for Natascha, a minor character. We get a feel for what she's had to endure to become one of the top ballerinas in her profession - and it isn't pretty. Most of all, I enjoy her observations about Bruce... how well she can see through the fa├žade. In a way, they are kindred spirits. Perhaps it's because she isn't inundated with the tabloid stories about him as all the Gothamites are, but I really like how she can sense what makes him tick.

Even when she realizes he's in love with another, it doesn't deter her. She's only in town for a few days, so what not have fun? :-) Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I like that. I've never seen anything like it, so bravo!
Hermy chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Oh! XD I never thought there would be a Natascha X Bruce fic! Reading this is Awesome! Sometimes I'm always in denial that Bruce doesnt sleep with the women he dated..but he has to sleep with them to create a false image of double life.

I love Natascha, the actress who played her sure is very standing out eventhough she's only in two scenes!Love her!3
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Nice...I never really gave Natasha a second thought.
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
It's funny-while watching TDK (which I only recently was able to do!), I found myself wondering about the beautiful women Bruce spent his time with. What did they think of Bruce? What did they see that no one else did?

I really enjoyed reading this. The insights into each character were intriguing-"making love out of obligation"-that was very interesting. Thanks for writing this.

NiennaTru
Moviegirl1616 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Love It.
nak321 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Great story! Really well written and it's really believable! Good job :)
NotoriouslyN chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
love the way you describe the both of them.

nice work )
morph chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Nice little fic. Well done. :)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I liked this scene. Bruce and Natasha, both making love of obligation. And her remarks about Rachel.
windsweptsilence chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I wrote a one shot about Bruce and Natasha recently, completely unaware she'd even been mentioned before on the site. And then I was browsing, found your story, and naturally, had to read it. In short, it was great. I really liked the characterization and the dialogue was nice. And when I read the part about injuries from polo, I jumped, because that was exactly what I'd said...
xt1me chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I like fics told form an outside point of view. This was really good.
kitsunelover chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Nice, insightful one-shot. I like your characterization of Natascha, and Bruce also seems perfectly in-character. Great title, too. I just watched TDK again today and this was a cute fic to read afterwards. :)
SerendipityAEY chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This was a nice glimpse further into the movie. I liked it :)