Reviews for Don't Stop the Music
Daki92 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
hmmm a very jostling fanfic... not sure if that's good or bad...
Green Ruby chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Good stories. But I'd like to read and know more about the ones with Shego in the hospital. And the Cheetah Girls song, why is it on your iPod? I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I'm just wondering. I used to(and still might)like that song. I have some of those kinds of songs on mine as well, some because of my sister, but not all.
talonlee chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
TT-TT It's been forever since I've ready KP fanfiction, but this set of drabbles has made me want to go find more Drakken/Shego fanfics. You almost made me cry in some places! And they're so sweet!
CharlotteCAgain chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
What a cool idea...glad you did it.

My favorites were numbers 3, 4 and 6.
Ninnik Nishukan chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
To be honest- half these songs I don't know, and the rest I don't like, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that I like the fics. Little drabbles/moments in time often catch my fancy, especially when it's D/S. ;)

Very well done- it was a good idea, and I'm glad it's also inspiring some other D/S authors. ;)

I don't think I'd be able to do this- since I like to take my time- so I'm impressed.

My faves are 1, 2, 3, 4 and 8. XD

Fave line: And maybe, once she found him, she’d stop thinking about him so damn much.

:D

I've added the fic to the fic recs at my D/S site. :)
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Radiant Beam,

This was an interesting little challenge...to write so quickly and have it all make some sort of sense. Yet, you have done a great job in the execution of this mission. Kudos to you (and not those oatmeal granola bars, either).

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
nutshak chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
WOO fluff! really makes you think, this does. you wrote it awesomely.

Keep it up!
PoisonousAngel chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Very, very cute. Even though I've never heard half these songs, I still loved all the fluff. BTW, I'm at the forum too. We should chat sometime. I see you a lot at the DS thread. :)