Reviews for Just a Bit of Danger
klagana1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Holy hell that was terrible! The story was great but damn that was cold!
TayeYagami chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I love this story!

But its weird cos I was listening to that Coldplay song right before I read it.

Either way, amazing work.
LightBlueButterfly chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
wow that was a great story :D

creepy but i liked it

though I'm sad that Marik died...but well the genre was "horror" xD
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Well at least he died after sex right? I fail to have any sympathy for Malik... He picked up a stranger, at night, and was too stupid to notice that he didn't even have a car. xD

Great story!
aira-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
D; man... I really liked this... I'm just not sure wether to cry or be disgusted..

I'm all up for a good bloody shag, but I think that this was the first fan-fic that has ever had one of them a serial killer...By the way I loved the movie this was based off of.. xD

But going back to the killing thing.. I don't really even know why I'm so shocked, I mean what did I expect to find when I looked up this pair? They're a tragedy waiting to happen. Ugh, stupid sad yaoi pairings! ;3;

Well, even though it was perfectly tragic I still really liked it. d(-)b

-Much love,
Aira-Chan
marialeiah chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
That was...wow. I don't usually read horror much. But I just love your writing skills :D the ending was depressing, but I still loved it. Also loved the lemon scene. So hot xD this is definitely worth my time :)
goldenpaw chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
wow. epic forshadowing. i just about hit the floor laughing when they said mariks name. that was a great fic though. good job
Celestial Reign chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Darn. I wished he'd of knocked him out and kept him as a slave, but I still love this! I actually like horror movies, even though they're all cliche, corny, and gruesome to an irritating point, but they're still fun to watch and laugh at sometimes, but this...this is masterpiece.

~CR
Kankoku-ssi chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Here you go! I have a special review just for you! It's shiny! :3

Good story, but when I saw you as the author, I knew something was going to happen, but I wasn't expecting a serial killer! O.O
Wulfenlein chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow...I really, really liked this.

It kinda gave me chills at the end. I loved that little twist. And I loved how...creepy(I can't think of another word at the moment) it is.

Wonderful. :D
bloodyhunter chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
dark...but in a good fucked up way!Lolz!
Hikarai chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Interesting to say the least. I liked it.
Yuki Hikari chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
A wild Review appeared!

Ek, loved it so much! I wish it was more forced though. ;o Your stories are so amazing. I'm currently in the process of reading Stalker.
Creature of Habit chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh. My. God. No! In the good way.

I must be honest with you. It utterly tears me to ribbons to read about Marik killing Malik. But. Damn. I have to admit, it is very in character to write him doing such a thing. Wow.

You did very well on this. Seriously.
MattyLovesGames chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Woah... Just woah. That was a surprising ending, but really I should have seen it coming with Yami Marik.

I loved how they saw/described eachother. M~!