Reviews for Just a Bit of Danger
klagana1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Holy hell that was terrible! The story was great but damn that was cold!
TayeYagami chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I love this story!

But its weird cos I was listening to that Coldplay song right before I read it.

Either way, amazing work.
LightBlueButterfly chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
wow that was a great story :D

creepy but i liked it

though I'm sad that Marik died...but well the genre was "horror" xD
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Well at least he died after sex right? I fail to have any sympathy for Malik... He picked up a stranger, at night, and was too stupid to notice that he didn't even have a car. xD

Great story!
aira-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
D; man... I really liked this... I'm just not sure wether to cry or be disgusted..

I'm all up for a good bloody shag, but I think that this was the first fan-fic that has ever had one of them a serial killer...By the way I loved the movie this was based off of.. xD

But going back to the killing thing.. I don't really even know why I'm so shocked, I mean what did I expect to find when I looked up this pair? They're a tragedy waiting to happen. Ugh, stupid sad yaoi pairings! ;3;

Well, even though it was perfectly tragic I still really liked it. d(-)b

-Much love,
Aira-Chan
marialeiah chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
That was...wow. I don't usually read horror much. But I just love your writing skills :D the ending was depressing, but I still loved it. Also loved the lemon scene. So hot xD this is definitely worth my time :)
goldenpaw chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
wow. epic forshadowing. i just about hit the floor laughing when they said mariks name. that was a great fic though. good job
Celestial Reign chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Darn. I wished he'd of knocked him out and kept him as a slave, but I still love this! I actually like horror movies, even though they're all cliche, corny, and gruesome to an irritating point, but they're still fun to watch and laugh at sometimes, but this...this is masterpiece.

CR
Kankoku-ssi chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Here you go! I have a special review just for you! It's shiny! :3

Good story, but when I saw you as the author, I knew something was going to happen, but I wasn't expecting a serial killer! O.O
Wulfenlein chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow...I really, really liked this.

It kinda gave me chills at the end. I loved that little twist. And I loved how...creepy(I can't think of another word at the moment) it is.

Wonderful. :D
bloodyhunter chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
dark...but in a good fucked up way!Lolz!
Hikarai chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Interesting to say the least. I liked it.
Yuki Hikari chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
A wild Review appeared!

Ek, loved it so much! I wish it was more forced though. ;o Your stories are so amazing. I'm currently in the process of reading Stalker.
Creature of Habit chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh. My. God. No! In the good way.

I must be honest with you. It utterly tears me to ribbons to read about Marik killing Malik. But. Damn. I have to admit, it is very in character to write him doing such a thing. Wow.

You did very well on this. Seriously.
MattyLovesGames chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Woah... Just woah. That was a surprising ending, but really I should have seen it coming with Yami Marik.

I loved how they saw/described eachother. M!