Reviews for Nondescript Offense
Brickbrain the retarted seal chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
No sequel! T.T But it was cute and fun! . Keep up the good writing! :D
D3m0nDarks chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
love it XD really wish there was more
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was very origonal and interesting but I wish you hadn't just left it there.
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Hehe great fic
Donna chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is great.
naash chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
nice lol i think this is one of the more complete fics that youve written

i love it
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love this! Hilarious! _

Keep writing!

M.I.
WannaSleep chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
lol, this story is awesome!

i was actually hoping that there will be a continuation.

this story is just too good to end here!
EternalFlame chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO. MAKE. THIS. A. STORY. pleas...im begging you! this was really good, and i really hope that you will really realize that too, and taht you will really make this a story with more really good chapters! (LOL) i wont stop begging by the way, im on my knees, and i refuse to get up until you confirm that you will turn this into a longer story. hmph!

yea, im still waiting...

thanks in advance ig you would make this a story though! _ hehe
nekkomimi7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
THAT WAS SO GOD MAKE A PART 2!DO IT!GOOD STUFF!please?
Fake Bliss chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was AWESOME!

I wasn't expecting the end at all.
Similarly different chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
i like the idea for this story but i dont like how you ended it at all. it seems to me that if it were a sentence it would be a fragment
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Guardian TenTen FTW! I love how stand-off-ish they both are. It's amusing to see that they're both actually rather cold and aloof, and struggling, but at the same time there is some definite attraction as an undercurrent. A fun and good read!
LilyFlower chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
hi! i really luv ur one-shot and it made me real,real sad wen i knew u werent planning a sequel...i sure do hope u'd reconsider about writing one, plz. im really hoping u will write a sequel, i saw how much talent u have in writing stories and i really luved da way he
falling-in-love-with-him chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
haha i liked it. pretty funny. i can totally see neji acting like that, and tenten getting annoyed too. good job! :]]