Reviews for Faded
CherokeeDixon chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
the whole time i was *Keep it... keep it... keep it* and then all of a sudden Bobby let a tear fell down his cheek. nd puuf! My eyes started crying like a dmn baby :'c
I would love to see something like this in the movie, I mean... the brother's reaction xs Im so masoquist lol
Anyway... I really loved this... nd the end was priceless c':
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
OMG! Poor Bobby! *sniffs*

This was really well done. I can totally see Bobby reacting this way... and Angel too.

Very good job... but so sad... :(
That Fantasy Junkie 96 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
It was really cute :) i liked it a lot.
Neferiti chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Poor boys T.T *sniff sniff*
Rin Sothers chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I love it when you make Bobby serious for once! It's so touching! Another great job!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Ah. Very well done. Catch ya on the flip side.
undeadstoryteller chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Excellent oneshot! I think you captured the Bobby/Angel dynamic well. Hope to see more from you. :)
Maxiekat chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Very nice. I really wish the movie had delved a little deeper into the guys' reactions to Jack's dying and the fact that Bobby would feel guilty about what happened. You did a really good job with both Angel and Bobby - I loved Bobby's answer about the car keys. That was very Bobby, lol.
Ice Princess Xia chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Very touching. I don't think the ending was too abrupt; I mean, it seemed that Bobby just needed to get that out and then Angel's comment to lighten his mood was perfect. Keep up the good work.