Reviews for Moments
caracoleta07 chapter 14 . 11/1
Last night when my cat woke me up to eat I had an idea of a moment you could write.
What made Almanzo come back fos Christmas, instead of spending it with his family? Did he decide it by himself we couldn't wait anymore and couldn't bear to be apart for her during the Holiday? Did his mother see him and suggested it, or perhaps his father?
caracoleta07 chapter 16 . 11/1
I completely agree on there being a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes between Almanzo and Charles Ingalls. Charles was never phased by any new developments, he was always aware of what was going on, many times even before things happened. One of the funniest moments was right before Almanzo showed up for the first time to take Laura back to her first school and Charles saying there were people who were concerned about his team of horses _

I loved the part at the Fuller's store!
caracoleta07 chapter 15 . 11/1
Ahah this was, simply put, awesome!
caracoleta07 chapter 13 . 11/1
Little Town and Golden Years are my fav books as well. I still haven't read Silver Lake. I'm waiting for whoever borrowed it at the library to return it. Hope they do it soon :)

This was lovely.
I started looking for a scene like this after I read all the books and after searching through all the stories here and on AO3 this was only the second story that pleased me - the other was a short oneshot. Even with all the mistakes in content this is the best story I found. All the others were either from the TV show, AUs or written extremely OOC.
Meanwhile I'm working on writing a version of this scene myself
caracoleta07 chapter 8 . 11/1
Oh yes, I like the idea of placing them in chronological order
caracoleta07 chapter 7 . 11/1
We like a lot of the same books, only I read them years ago and I've been planning on revisit them soon in their original language. Only one author I couldn't place by the last name alone - Mitchell. Which Mitchel is that?
caracoleta07 chapter 5 . 11/1
I liked the detail of Laura blushing when Carrie whispered to her about not having changed clothes
caracoleta07 chapter 4 . 11/1
I loved this chapter!
It makes sense that she's want to confirm it was him that bought her that gift and thank him properly
caracoleta07 chapter 1 . 11/1
This is a lovely idea!
I had just finished rereading most of the books and reading a couple for the first time and didn't feel ready to leave that universe just yet. This story just fits the bill
jane audrino chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
Very cute!
jane audrino chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Really love this little series. I've just introduced my 8 year old to the books. as I hadn't read them in a good 10 years or so, I re-read the entire series for about the 25 time. lol. But this time, through, I've looked at the romantic interactions with different eyes, and have now actively searched out fanfic. I love that you've written from Almanzo's pow. Thanks for writing, and sharing!-Jane
Guest chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
Luv it ! Add more plz its Awsome!
ultimatelaurafan chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Awww, Laura and Almanzo are so cute...:)
ultimatelaurafan chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Ha! Funny that Almanzo didn't correct the man, when he was going the wrong way.