Reviews for Doctor Horrible and the Embiggening Ray
H2OSorceress chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I overly a certain area of dialogue in this:
"What about just 'The Doctor'?"
"Um. No."
"Taken?"
"Oh, definitely."
I could not stop laughing! And GREAT job on the rest of the fic as well, love it!
H2O
P.S. I agree with the large chair thing; I was thrown off a bit when I saw it properly. I guess no shrink ray then... (:
Pinkie the Butt-Hurter chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
"What about just 'The Doctor'?"

"Um. No."

"Taken?"

"Oh, definitely."

A Doctor Who reference in a Dr. Horrible story. You just made my day. Thank you.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Yay for a stealth horrible pun. XP Ah, the story of the ridiculously oversized armchair. XD Cute lil oneshot! :D
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Ha! I like this. Pre-series fics are the best.
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Love this story. I think that you wrote Billy and Moist perfectly in character. Love all the references to different doctors, especially the one for the Doctor. This story is fantastic.
INKSPELL'D chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Cute! And I want that chair. :D
Evil Demon Warrior Bunny chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Nice. Very nice. 'The Doctor.' Snerk. I think David Tennant and BBC might have a little problem with that...

Also, don't know if you've seen Buffy, but that 'invent shrink ray' thing is SO one of the evil (read:incompetent) trio's master plans. Along with 'girls girls girls' and 'the gorilla thing.'
HolyOley chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Aww! I like this. )

Nice backstory!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Cute! I loved the line, "I'd only be eighteen feet tall. That's not menacing, that's just really freakish."

Great fic!

Red
threerings chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Oh, I love this! Hilarious! An origin story for the chair, not to mention the name.
Historybuff chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Great job keeping both Billy and Moist in character! There were great bits of dialogue in this. It seemed so realistic... like it could have been part of the actual movie. Keep up the awesome writing!
IckyEcchi chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Brilliant. Hilarious. It answered questions I didn't even know I had. Loved it :)
hypercell chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Lol. That was really funny!
Lomiel chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I loved this! I knew it was going to be great as soon as I saw that it was about the ginormous chair. Very creative and inventive, playing with the characters' personalities and quirks. Great job, keep it up!
AKFicChick chapter 1 . 11/7/2008