Reviews for Taken
Kendran chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I have always loved this story. It makes a very good companion to Companions of The Night. Sorry, I couldn't help the pun. But seriously, you have remained true to the characters, and have them respond to the situation as they would within the actual book. There are not many FanFiction writers that can claim that, well done. Thank you for writing this, good lookin out and stay safe :D
bidadieu chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I'm a sucker for a Kerry/Michel CotN story and one-shots... so quite frankly, this did it for me! I enjoyed it thoroughly, stayed true to their personalities... and Kerry grew up a little. Michel as vicious as always... haha! A definite fav.
Wolflover155 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Hey,

I liked the story a lot. is there going to be another chapter.
Bella chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
So that means there is gonna b more?...wel anyways i luved it and i hope u DO ad more!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Yay, COTN!

My new love Michel. Except for Grimmjow, that is.
Isis 01 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Lovely one-shot. I found it quite tantalizing, short but very complete. I liked the idea of Michel planning on Kerry's transformation; very sexy ;).

On another note, have you tried macs? I used to have the same problems with computers until I got a Mac; they don't have viruses and have a special program that saves everything into an external hardrive ALL THE TIME. I know I sound like a bad Apple ad, but I find the loss of your stories quite tragic, heh. That way we get more Michel/Kerry action!

Anyways, good work! Can't wait for another.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Loved every word so well written I mean whoa that was great i mean michel and kerry so cute loved him for what he did

maria
Ekaterina chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Cool! I like the idea of Michel as an avenging angel, and Kerry as a protege. Wow, that last line is kind of mysterious...hinting at a follow up, maybe?

Sorry about your lost story; hard drive problems suck. You couldn't retrieve it with AutoRecover? Thats a feature of Microsoft, though, so maybe not if you're not a Microsoft girl.

Excellent job, btw, and now I'm going to bring this review to a close before it crosses the line and becomes ridiculous. ;)