Reviews for Eyes of the Harbinger
RIP Kim Jonghyun chapter 15 . 11/7/2017
please continue this. I really like how it's progressing so far, and I can't wait for more
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 6/29/2017
Ch 15
Not bad . With that eye is Death Strike . But is a bit risky to who ? Update please.
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 6/28/2017
Ch 10 SHINIGAN?
Aaa chapter 15 . 4/4/2017
What the fuck is wrong with you, you sick asshole
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 1/24/2017
All the hell of being raped and forcefully bred and then denied the child and neither Hikari herself or Ume awoke the Tensaigen or Rinnegan as a result?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2016
The only reason why kakashi is training sasuke is because he facing garra a jinchuuriki.
Silverserpent74 chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
The ability to rip someone's soul from there body , Obsorb it and gain the techniques and knowledge from said soul.
Sleepless chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Nice, finally someone steps up to protect Naruto. He needs it to recover from all this... horror. I wasn't expecting an OC Kyuubi no Kitsune/ Kurama, now Yoko. But I like it, its suits this story more or less.
Sleepless chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Would you finish up on the torture already? It would be nice for Naruto to kick their asses before they kill off anyone else.
I'm an abondoner chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
I'm sorry it was a great fix but I couldn't stand the fact that the kyubbi was a girl. Not that he couldn't be a girl but that it had a girl form I know it's fanfiction but that was going to constantly bug me with the Kyushu going girl every few seconds. This also happened in a similar fic (I won't say the name for private reasons) where he constantly transformed into a dudes body all the time and it annoyed me. Like that one transformation was ok but I could just predict that this would become conclude this is still a amazing fix and I may come back to it but for now I'm an abandoner.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
To bad naruto is still weak. I mean pathetic. I mean dude forgets how to tun and jump and chakra pathetic
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
pikachucat chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
awesome
Rongis chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
What kind of sick fuck gives names to person that he rapes in a story you sick fuck son of a whore
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 15 . 12/19/2013