Reviews for Eyes of the Harbinger
Silverserpent74 chapter 10 . 9/11
The ability to rip someone's soul from there body , Obsorb it and gain the techniques and knowledge from said soul.
Sleepless chapter 9 . 8/15
Nice, finally someone steps up to protect Naruto. He needs it to recover from all this... horror. I wasn't expecting an OC Kyuubi no Kitsune/ Kurama, now Yoko. But I like it, its suits this story more or less.
Sleepless chapter 4 . 8/15
Would you finish up on the torture already? It would be nice for Naruto to kick their asses before they kill off anyone else.
I'm an abondoner chapter 11 . 7/21
I'm sorry it was a great fix but I couldn't stand the fact that the kyubbi was a girl. Not that he couldn't be a girl but that it had a girl form I know it's fanfiction but that was going to constantly bug me with the Kyushu going girl every few seconds. This also happened in a similar fic (I won't say the name for private reasons) where he constantly transformed into a dudes body all the time and it annoyed me. Like that one transformation was ok but I could just predict that this would become conclude this is still a amazing fix and I may come back to it but for now I'm an abandoner.
To bad naruto is still weak. I mean pathetic. I mean dude forgets how to tun and jump and chakra pathetic
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
pikachucat chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
Rongis chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
What kind of sick fuck gives names to person that he rapes in a story you sick fuck son of a whore
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
Entoarox chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Kakashi trained him to use it in cannon, that means that there was atleast some part he could not get from scrolls alone.
Personally, I think they were just arrogant idiots who did not even think it possible only a preteen would remain of their clan, leaving nobody behind to teach.
At the same time, any knowledge written down on the sharingan could expose its weaknesses, something arrogant people as the uchiha would never allow even the risk to have exist.

So personally I think kakashi had to teach him simply because any scrolls that do exist where written in such a way that a teacher with the sharingan is needed to truely learn to use it.
(On top of that, cannon shows that the uchiha were so arrogant they forgot that even the ultimate tool is still a tool and should not be relied upon alone.)
Dragonlord1199 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Okay I just read no more naruhina's flame and...WHAT THE HELL MAN YOU CAN'T JUST ANONAMOUSLY FLAME SONE ONE LIKE THAT ABD UF YOU DON'T LIKE NARUHINA WHY ARE YOU READING YOUR A FREAKING JERK WHY DONT YOU CALL INTO A HOLE AND DIE. I on the other hand enjoy this story while the plot IS slightly overused its still a good read.
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
next chappy plz... :3
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
nice fanfic. it broke my heart, gave me hope, made me despair, rage and... oh... so many emotions... ugh...( in a good way) and i like this... alot.
Ethorin chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
...this, is the most interesting one with Naruto having MEDP ever... hope you update again...
Bluestarcastle chapter 15 . 4/23/2012