Reviews for Eyes of the Harbinger
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
pikachucat chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
awesome
Rongis chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
What kind of sick fuck gives names to person that he rapes in a story you sick fuck son of a whore
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
AWESOME STORY!
Entoarox chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Kakashi trained him to use it in cannon, that means that there was atleast some part he could not get from scrolls alone.
Personally, I think they were just arrogant idiots who did not even think it possible only a preteen would remain of their clan, leaving nobody behind to teach.
At the same time, any knowledge written down on the sharingan could expose its weaknesses, something arrogant people as the uchiha would never allow even the risk to have exist.

So personally I think kakashi had to teach him simply because any scrolls that do exist where written in such a way that a teacher with the sharingan is needed to truely learn to use it.
(On top of that, cannon shows that the uchiha were so arrogant they forgot that even the ultimate tool is still a tool and should not be relied upon alone.)
Dragonlord1199 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Okay I just read no more naruhina's flame and...WHAT THE HELL MAN YOU CAN'T JUST ANONAMOUSLY FLAME SONE ONE LIKE THAT ABD UF YOU DON'T LIKE NARUHINA WHY ARE YOU READING YOUR A FREAKING JERK WHY DONT YOU CALL INTO A HOLE AND DIE. I on the other hand enjoy this story while the plot IS slightly overused its still a good read.
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
next chappy plz... :3
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
nice fanfic. it broke my heart, gave me hope, made me despair, rage and... oh... so many emotions... ugh...( in a good way) and i like this... alot.
Ethorin chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
...this, is the most interesting one with Naruto having MEDP ever... hope you update again...
Bluestarcastle chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
UPDATE! What pairing?
Impstar chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
Well written and planned. I hope that you decide to one day continue this story.
Ashleythetiger chapter 15 . 11/17/2011
good story so far

very bad at the start (on the hyuuga kidnapping)

bad as in errr disturbing

also when will we get to see naruto use them eyes in combat?

the eyes are from the anime tsukihime and the person shiki?

and i await when orochimaru gets his just desserts
Clove15 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Poor Naruto and Haishi sniff sniff.
kingkickass chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
nice
Kage Hasu chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
When will Naruto learn about his heritage? Is Kyuubi going to be evil neutral or benevolent to Naruto? Update soon.