Reviews for Eyes of the Harbinger
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 6/29
Ch 15
Not bad . With that eye is Death Strike . But is a bit risky to who ? Update please.
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 6/28
Ch 10 SHINIGAN?
Aaa chapter 15 . 4/4
What the fuck is wrong with you, you sick asshole
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 1/24
All the hell of being raped and forcefully bred and then denied the child and neither Hikari herself or Ume awoke the Tensaigen or Rinnegan as a result?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2016
The only reason why kakashi is training sasuke is because he facing garra a jinchuuriki.
Silverserpent74 chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
The ability to rip someone's soul from there body , Obsorb it and gain the techniques and knowledge from said soul.
Sleepless chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Nice, finally someone steps up to protect Naruto. He needs it to recover from all this... horror. I wasn't expecting an OC Kyuubi no Kitsune/ Kurama, now Yoko. But I like it, its suits this story more or less.
Sleepless chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Would you finish up on the torture already? It would be nice for Naruto to kick their asses before they kill off anyone else.
I'm an abondoner chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
I'm sorry it was a great fix but I couldn't stand the fact that the kyubbi was a girl. Not that he couldn't be a girl but that it had a girl form I know it's fanfiction but that was going to constantly bug me with the Kyushu going girl every few seconds. This also happened in a similar fic (I won't say the name for private reasons) where he constantly transformed into a dudes body all the time and it annoyed me. Like that one transformation was ok but I could just predict that this would become conclude this is still a amazing fix and I may come back to it but for now I'm an abandoner.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
To bad naruto is still weak. I mean pathetic. I mean dude forgets how to tun and jump and chakra pathetic
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
pikachucat chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
awesome
Rongis chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
What kind of sick fuck gives names to person that he rapes in a story you sick fuck son of a whore
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
AWESOME STORY!
Entoarox chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Kakashi trained him to use it in cannon, that means that there was atleast some part he could not get from scrolls alone.
Personally, I think they were just arrogant idiots who did not even think it possible only a preteen would remain of their clan, leaving nobody behind to teach.
At the same time, any knowledge written down on the sharingan could expose its weaknesses, something arrogant people as the uchiha would never allow even the risk to have exist.

So personally I think kakashi had to teach him simply because any scrolls that do exist where written in such a way that a teacher with the sharingan is needed to truely learn to use it.
(On top of that, cannon shows that the uchiha were so arrogant they forgot that even the ultimate tool is still a tool and should not be relied upon alone.)