Reviews for Two Face
Nooooooooo it can't end... Nooooo
It's an amazing chapter.. it shows the intimacy between them.. it's really sweet
You're amazing I love you and the story
Beautiful story so far
sonia21 chapter 4 . 12/25/2017
sonia21 chapter 3 . 12/25/2017
I'm gonna make it 3000!
sonia21 chapter 2 . 12/25/2017
So... XD
sonia21 chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
A fucking great story, not my first time reading it
KITSUNE OKAMI chapter 111 . 12/18/2017
U know what? I'm crying at midnight...i mean,it feels like there's no happy ending if there's no small sequel after this c 111. It would be nice if there's a "several years later" words as the opening for the sequel & then we can see them meet for once again (& married(?)). Idk why but it feels like this whole story till the end is so related to the "the fox & the raven" story which it makes it like a spoiler or something since sasuke said that he will see naruto again & then they will live together forever. Well for 1st of all,i really need a sequel but don't worry, i won't forced u
Guest chapter 111 . 11/27/2017
Fvcking GAY
Mafuyu15 chapter 65 . 9/11/2017
It's way better to wait
Guest chapter 49 . 9/9/2017
Like naruto must not know this is called cheating and also a hoe
Daniel Carrion chapter 111 . 6/27/2017

I just want you to know I reread this entire story all over again. I used to keep up with it back when you were still writing and I remember checking back periodically every week for new chapters. This was such a fun story to follow back when I was in high school. I'm 23 now and it's been years since I read this story. I was recently speaking to my friends about fanfiction and I told them about this amazing gem and all of a sudden, I craved it all over again. I loved it just as much as I did back then and let me tell you, I cried when I got to the end. It was more nostalgia than anything but it definitely was amazing to see the end for Naruto and Sasuke. I never did read the endnote though and when I saw that you mentioned that you weren't sure if there would be a sequel my heart sunk. How I wish there would be some kind of revival. In any case, I love this story and I want to personally thank you for being so good at writing. I also noticed you improve as time went on. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

One of your biggest fans
LJ chapter 2 . 5/10/2017
Given the pairing of this story, I'd say that Sasuke certainly is gonna have a lot to make up for when and where these two get together. Personally, I know if some guy claimed to love me and still treated me the way that Sasuke is treating Naruto, it would take quite a few lifetimes for him to get back in my good graces.
bartlettpear chapter 56 . 4/24/2017
This was a beautiful chapter, it was nice to see how intuitive Naruto was of Sasuke's state.
3,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »