Reviews for Two Face
LJ chapter 2 . 5/10
Given the pairing of this story, I'd say that Sasuke certainly is gonna have a lot to make up for when and where these two get together. Personally, I know if some guy claimed to love me and still treated me the way that Sasuke is treating Naruto, it would take quite a few lifetimes for him to get back in my good graces.
ranoshi chapter 56 . 4/24
This was a beautiful chapter, it was nice to see how intuitive Naruto was of Sasuke's state.
ranoshi chapter 55 . 4/24
I like this chapter because Sasuke doesn't feel like a puppet/mannequin. We are learning more about what makes him, him, that we didn't get to see.
ranoshi chapter 54 . 4/24
There was a doujinshi I read and recently came to own where Sasuke is furious that Naruto didn't listen to him when he went back in time and apparently saw Sasuke with his family that is gone. Reading this chapter helps me understand it easier because my original thought when I read the other story was why was it so bad, but seeing it happen in this light is like whoa, it was seriously had. Breach of trust is always a heavy thing.
ranoshi chapter 52 . 4/23
This chapter left me proud of both Sasuke and Naruto. Sasuke for his thoughtfulness about his own and Naruto's futures and willing to let go in hopes that Naruto will come back for him felt immensely sad and devoted. Naruto for doing something for Kiba and not forcing things on Sui and luckily they were good for each other, and thus being able to reassure Sasuke with something concrete that he doesn't have to be afraid of someone threatening their relationship.
ranoshi chapter 51 . 4/23
This feels very mature in the sense of how they hear each other out and are willing to work on moving on to be together, it is actually pretty admirable. Nice work.
ranoshi chapter 50 . 4/23
Wow, this was such a cool story. Lovely adaptation that could be published actually. I'm not sure about the rules for legit publishing your work but this works so well as a children's tale or bed time story or something. Thanks for writing.
ranoshi chapter 49 . 4/23
Whoa to say the least. Naruto is seriously messed up. At least he acknowledged that what he did was cheating. This also shows me that his one off comment when he was first with Sasuke and how what happens in Stonehead and how if Sasuke had an SO didnt matter, applies to himself even though he is in a relationship. Absolute letdown. Consistent in character building but I feel bad for Sasuke falling for Naruto now. I feel bad for Sui and Kiba too.
ranoshi chapter 48 . 4/23
Kyuubi being Naruto's confidant is actually pretty comforting because he already knows what's up. Kiba reminding Naruto of the trip was helpful because I forgot too.
ranoshi chapter 47 . 4/23
That's unfortunate. I've never been a fan of surprises so Naruto's reaction feels entirely warranted since past freak outs were over less. Sasuke definitely overstepped :-(
ranoshi chapter 46 . 4/23
Late and after the seriousness of this chapter inappropriate, but I still wanted to make a mention that I liked Sasuke's attitude about giving Naruto a blow job and his narration, it made me laugh at how casual that made it. Sasuke opening up to Naruto about his family is huge, what horrible experiences and a terrifying brother.
ranoshi chapter 45 . 4/23
I am glad that Gaara did get to talk to Naruto about this. That's really scary how they experimented on Gaara without his consent. Unwanted medical procedures is a terrifying thing.
ranoshi chapter 44 . 4/23
Naruto being comfortable dancing with Sasuke really was nice. I'm glad Sasuke finally fessed up. Are they sober enough that Naruto would remember? Just so he would remember it for memory's sake. The interruptions were pretty funny. I felt bad for Shikamaru and Gaara, Kiba being uncomfortable sucks too but Sui went to hang out with him so he's fine.
ranoshi chapter 43 . 4/23
I missed seeing Naruto's friends so it was nice to see them interact again. And also great to see him and Sasuke get along. I was mistaken thinking they were in college when it was actually high school. Thanks for clearing that up.
ranoshi chapter 30 . 4/23
Poor Naruto, what the heck is going on with you Sasuke D':?
2,991 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »