Reviews for Two Face
Mafuyu15 chapter 65 . 9/11
It's way better to wait
Like naruto must not know this is called cheating and also a hoe
Daniel Carrion chapter 111 . 6/27
Hi.

I just want you to know I reread this entire story all over again. I used to keep up with it back when you were still writing and I remember checking back periodically every week for new chapters. This was such a fun story to follow back when I was in high school. I'm 23 now and it's been years since I read this story. I was recently speaking to my friends about fanfiction and I told them about this amazing gem and all of a sudden, I craved it all over again. I loved it just as much as I did back then and let me tell you, I cried when I got to the end. It was more nostalgia than anything but it definitely was amazing to see the end for Naruto and Sasuke. I never did read the endnote though and when I saw that you mentioned that you weren't sure if there would be a sequel my heart sunk. How I wish there would be some kind of revival. In any case, I love this story and I want to personally thank you for being so good at writing. I also noticed you improve as time went on. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Best,
One of your biggest fans
LJ chapter 2 . 5/10
Given the pairing of this story, I'd say that Sasuke certainly is gonna have a lot to make up for when and where these two get together. Personally, I know if some guy claimed to love me and still treated me the way that Sasuke is treating Naruto, it would take quite a few lifetimes for him to get back in my good graces.
bartlettpear chapter 56 . 4/24
This was a beautiful chapter, it was nice to see how intuitive Naruto was of Sasuke's state.
bartlettpear chapter 55 . 4/24
I like this chapter because Sasuke doesn't feel like a puppet/mannequin. We are learning more about what makes him, him, that we didn't get to see.
bartlettpear chapter 54 . 4/24
There was a doujinshi I read and recently came to own where Sasuke is furious that Naruto didn't listen to him when he went back in time and apparently saw Sasuke with his family that is gone. Reading this chapter helps me understand it easier because my original thought when I read the other story was why was it so bad, but seeing it happen in this light is like whoa, it was seriously had. Breach of trust is always a heavy thing.
bartlettpear chapter 52 . 4/23
This chapter left me proud of both Sasuke and Naruto. Sasuke for his thoughtfulness about his own and Naruto's futures and willing to let go in hopes that Naruto will come back for him felt immensely sad and devoted. Naruto for doing something for Kiba and not forcing things on Sui and luckily they were good for each other, and thus being able to reassure Sasuke with something concrete that he doesn't have to be afraid of someone threatening their relationship.
bartlettpear chapter 51 . 4/23
This feels very mature in the sense of how they hear each other out and are willing to work on moving on to be together, it is actually pretty admirable. Nice work.
bartlettpear chapter 50 . 4/23
Wow, this was such a cool story. Lovely adaptation that could be published actually. I'm not sure about the rules for legit publishing your work but this works so well as a children's tale or bed time story or something. Thanks for writing.
bartlettpear chapter 49 . 4/23
Whoa to say the least. Naruto is seriously messed up. At least he acknowledged that what he did was cheating. This also shows me that his one off comment when he was first with Sasuke and how what happens in Stonehead and how if Sasuke had an SO didnt matter, applies to himself even though he is in a relationship. Absolute letdown. Consistent in character building but I feel bad for Sasuke falling for Naruto now. I feel bad for Sui and Kiba too.
bartlettpear chapter 48 . 4/23
Kyuubi being Naruto's confidant is actually pretty comforting because he already knows what's up. Kiba reminding Naruto of the trip was helpful because I forgot too.
bartlettpear chapter 47 . 4/23
That's unfortunate. I've never been a fan of surprises so Naruto's reaction feels entirely warranted since past freak outs were over less. Sasuke definitely overstepped :-(
bartlettpear chapter 46 . 4/23
Late and after the seriousness of this chapter inappropriate, but I still wanted to make a mention that I liked Sasuke's attitude about giving Naruto a blow job and his narration, it made me laugh at how casual that made it. Sasuke opening up to Naruto about his family is huge, what horrible experiences and a terrifying brother.
bartlettpear chapter 45 . 4/23
I am glad that Gaara did get to talk to Naruto about this. That's really scary how they experimented on Gaara without his consent. Unwanted medical procedures is a terrifying thing.
2,994 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »