Reviews for Heart Eater
kirallie chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
Hope you do expand! It was good!
EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
That was a great finish! I especially liked that Dean's eyes have a color just for Sam. I think I liked each chapter more than the last one. I would love to see more of this 'verse :)

Thanks for the story,

EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
another great chapter! I loved the line about Sam knowing he would suffer death with Dean, that was awesome. You did a good job leading Sam to the point where he'll go to the dark side.

Thanks for the chapter:)

Tacpebs chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Teehee! I liked it! _ Nicely done. There's a chance for more? As long as it has hurt Dean, I'm game! XD
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
you've really got me hooked! Very cool concepts, both the bad girl and what she took. I'm going to check out your artwork, too!

Thanks for the story,

Blood White Panther chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Wow. Definately do the companion piece. This is incredible.

~Panther
drkstormynite chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Wow, good story. Not so into the Wincest theme, but the brotherly love thing was great.

I wonder how Kripke will be exploring the darkside stuff with Sam while Dean was gone? Hmm...
drkstormynite chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Go Sammy! Kill the Aztec-goddess-nasty-old-crusty creature! Woo!
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
O...scary chick! Good story though, can't wait to read more!
kamadi chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Yes, Yes...write more. This story was excellent!
teal-lover chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
that was a great way for sam to come into his powers. maybe with dean by his side, he'll be able to control it. nice job.
NathMG chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Awesome story! I was waiting for you to post all three chapters before reading and reviewing. I love all poweful and protective Sam and hurt Dean. Now he can get Dean out of that deal. Terrific artwork as well. You are incredibly gifted. I hope that you will continue with this verse. I would love a companion piece to see how these events affect their relationship because that kiss was hot.

Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting for your next story.
SamDeanLove chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
AH! this is killing me slowly(?) so whrite more..more.. please hurry up! )
sylia91 chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Wow! Amazing ending and interesting idea of Sam either becoming a god or controlling one to save Dean. Intense story, great job!
Ster1 chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
This was such a terrific fic! The goddess was genuinely creepy and the description of Sam coming into his powers-oh, my. And the love between the brothers...sigh...

Very well written; I'd love to read a companion piece!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »