Reviews for Wanting Forever
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
Dun Dun DUn
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
her denial is so immature
JLo10131121 chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
Wow, loved it! I could completely see the whole thing. Mary and Marshall were very in character, but I still couldn't quite get why Marshall kissed her after she was all flirty with D. a bit OOC there, but the rest was perfect! And I loved the ending. :D :D :D
kassmarie chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
This story is absolute perfection in every way, and I'm completely in love with it. I can't even manage to give you specific praise because my head is so jumbled up with complete and total perfect-ness of every single detail of this fic. Bravo!
thena-ditey chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
Wow. This was so freaking good. I saw them the entire time. I should explain. A lot times when I read ff I spend so much of my time yelling at the author for not understanding, for losing things. Sometimes it's grammar/spelling or show-related technical bits, but mostly it's for not really knowing the characters. Occasionally, I'll get flashes and hear them talking in my head (yeah, I hear voices, but they are usually Mary or Marshall. So that makes it okay, right? lol), but only the really good authors can make me *see* the story. I felt like I was watching an episode. Really. I want to say thank for writing this and for *knowing* these two. I feel like I have this connection with them, ya know? I understand Mary on a lot of levels and I can admit that I yearn for a Marshall of my own, but rarely do I see (or in this case, read) someone else who does, too. So, thank you.
siapom chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
I love this. It's absolutely heartbreaking and hopeful and sweet.
RomanCandles chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
Great story.
Kay8abc chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
I love this story. i really loved the ending, was very much Mary and Marshall.

-Kate
sagey chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
great stuff

thanks
Meatball42 chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
First of all, I'm adding this to my favorites.

I'm having trouble thinking of anything else to say. This story is so, completely, entirely awesome, that I am literally speechless. Or, type-less. Or whatever.

So absolutely perfect and in-character, very sweet, I love the angst! The ending is also suitably fluffy to cap off such a parade of tears. I love this story, I'm pretty sure that it's actually the best In Plain Sight story I've ever read, and it definitely ranks up there with the best ship stories. Just, overall it's amazing. Thanks for writing it.
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha! Loved that ending!
theothercullen427 chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. I was couldn't stop reading to review earlier, but i loved it! i think you captured both characters amazingly well. wonderful! i have to go read your other stories.
superwoman1015 chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
I had to wait until was done acting up to review, but it was worth the wait. This story was amazing. I'm new to this fandom, but I really enjoyed this story. The emotions were brilliant and I just think it was so well done. Thanks for writing it.
aradonai chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
*sigh* That was wonderful and sweet and very true to character. Great job.
CMW2 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Instead of pushing him away and kicking his ass for pulling such a bone-headed move, she'd grabbed a fistful of his shirt, shoved him against the door, and gone at him like she was auditioning for a part in Debbie does Albuquerque.

Which would have quickly turned into Mary does Marshall had some hapless civil servant not tried to duck into the stairway, hoping to steal a quick smoke, and sent them both tumbling to the floor in a tangle of arms and legs. (TOTALLY EPIC!)

I could see their first kiss happening just like this! Good story.