Reviews for Dictionary

Awesome: awe·some /ˈɔsəm/ Show Spelled[aw-suhm] Show IPA

–adjective

awe: an awesome sight.

or characterized by awe.

. very impressive: That new white convertible is totally awesome.

Origin:

1590–1600; awe -some1

—Related forms

awe·some·ly, adverb

awe·some·ness, noun
Insert-name-here chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Omg 8D Giant fluffbunnies!
I-use-this-for-the-bookmarks chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Wow, ahahahahah love this :D
LURVEuALL chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
HA REMUS ROCKS
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Cute.
JulzPadfootMoony chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Aw I loved it! That was so cute! I like being able to imagine my own scheme of things were the "..."'s come into play. Great job!

-Julz
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This is very sweet. I've always imagined Remus being very bookish.

G.S.1307
Moony4413 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wow that was hilarious! Great Job!
Lucie - or Lux chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Very cute - I'm a big fan of all-dialogue fics, but far too often I find they wind up lacking a plot, or a point altogether. You avoided this pitfall quite nicely, in my opinion, presenting the reader with a very sweet and silly moment between the two lads that also reveled something about who they are and how they interact with each other. Good job!
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
yay joking-annoying!Remus! And I LOVE (admire, adore, caress, cherish, embrace, enamor, fancy, idolize, like [from ]) your last line. That was brilliant. Nice work! :)
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Cute!
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Yay! All my favourite authors are showering me with fics today! What's going on? Is it some kind of holiday everywhere but Australia? :(

I hated it! NO, of course I didn't, I loved it as usual, especially - "That is a pretty cool word. I envenom fucking Snivellus.""Then why do you do it?"

Loved the dictionary references (I would DIE without mine and the thesaurus) and it was very cute and fluffy. I am desperate to write a dialogue only fic but they all seem to morph into effing epics. Where was I? Oh, yeah, loved it! :-)