Reviews for My Heart Never Changed
Haha, u knw wut, a sudden thought came to me when sasuke entrs the fray and asking frgvnss to ino, i thought im goin to fnd the author and kiled him/hr, but it turned out a prktis fr sakura, nc Ending though
Ryu Uchiha chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Cool fic you are a good author I've read your other stories too
Nychta Diamanti chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Its great where do u come up with these things
mike299 chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
i enjoyed this short story :) it actually got me thinking about the possible endings!for a minute i thought naruto was gonna get back with sakura! lol good story! i hope the story i started recently will be just as good!
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
Again, there were a few spots where dialogue could/should have been separated, however, no where near as bad as the previous chapters.

That last bit with Sasuke was a bit confusing, but I'm glad this turned out to be Naru/Ino in the end.

Overall, not a bad fic. I'd say around 3.0 of 5.
Mornings Light chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
What a lovely 5-part story!
JovialShogun chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Yay! No more confusion! And they are so cute together. My heart was in my throat for a second there with Sasuke ;)
liamtree chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
great chapter i think it would be good if sakura tried to get naruto back
liamtree chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
great chapter
DarkSmile chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
oh wow Ino's a really good friend
Robot Heart chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
What a Heartfelt story, I'm not even sure if that's the right word but, it sure is touching. I really hope the two get together though, keep writing please!

-KWS
oni-hime-san chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
awe...its sso good, yet so sad...keep up the awesome work

ja ne

onihime-chan
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Again, space out the dialogue.

That's really my biggest complaint here. Once that's done, I'll probablly pester you for longer chapters or something...

Also, the fic feels a bit... Off...

It seems to be moving really slow, but rushed at the same time. Of course it's late and it might just be the lack of sleep talking.

Again, no horrid spelling or grammar mistakes. Or at least none that were easily noticed. Keep up the good work.
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I like this so far, however your paragraph spacing sucks.

Not so much for the actual paragraphs for descriptive purposes and such, but the ones for dialogue.

Each peice of dialogue should be it's own paragraph, ot else it could get confusing trying to figure out who says when with the more people you have talking.

It should go something like this:

“Hey… what's your name?” she asked as she sat next to the little blonde boy on the floor. He turned to look at her with his dark blue eyes then turned to face the people walking by.

“It’s Naruto…” he said looking up at her as if she was really listening.

“Naruto, huh…?” she said as she smiled, "What a funny name!” She giggled as she stood up with her hands on her hips.

Naruto stood up as well and felt offended, “My name isn’t funny! What's yours then?”

She smiled as she looked him in the face and replied, “Ino.”

Naruto backed off a little as he looked away thinking about her name. (END)

Other than that, you have good spelling and grammar. You also have the beginnings of a good story with a seemingly good idea, however, it's really too soon to tell at this point.

Overall, I'd give this a between a 2.0 to 3.0 out of 5.0. If not for the lack of spacing in your dialogue sequences, making it a bit difficult to read, I'd have enjoyed this chapter even more that I already did.
someone179 chapter 2 . 8/18/2008