Reviews for Hiei Recipe
Demented Vampiric Zombie chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is definitely one of the most hilarious fics that I've read. I've read other, similar fics, but they were from a different fandom and were nowhere near this fun. Thank you for writing it!
Frozen-Fortune chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
You are really good at writing. I enjoyed this one a lot.

Actually, I laughed while I was reading the whole thing. I love the suicide part as well as the 'stir until pissed off' part.

Very well thought up.
RyouSeiryuu chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
...

HHAHHAHAHAHA~

wat the hell? that was totally random, but nonetheless, great! wow, tis is my 1st time reading a fic like this...

haha but if it was up to me, il make a super sweet (like really REALLY sweet) hiei and dress him up in well, dresses and make him do my homework! mwahahaha

fear the Hiei XD
DreamerOfNight chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was hilarious. :) I lol'ed. "Remember, only a pint of Terrible Past. If you put too much your Hiei could possibly commit suicide, therefore you have wasted valuable ingredients."

I'm going to go straight to the kitchen and make a batch of Hiei!
Danica Loy chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
oh god that was too good! I want my own Hiei! ...oh no, I'm all out of Koorime...but at least I have plenty of Jagan eye! This just made my day!
Keys2theKingdom chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
OMFG! lol, I wish I could acctualy cook a Hiei.
Kaokitty2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
So would you find these ingredients in the asian section of the supermarket? Or an S&M store? Hahaha, very funny
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Nice!

-D101
Black Lotus Flower chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Lol. This was definately creative and funny. I like!
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I thought that would be awful, but it was actually funny! XD I'd get an awful Hiei. My zuchini bread has the consistency of quiche, so I don't want to think about what I'd do to him. Oh, you wrote 'to' instead of 'too' in the note on Terrible Past. (By the way, points for 'terrible' instead of 'tragic.' Because people say 'tragic past' too often, and Hiei's isn't tragic, just grim. Really, really grim.)
Annoying Little Twit chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Oh my... I laughed so hard reading this! Where would I find ingredients for a Hiei? ;)

Happy Readings!