Reviews for At the Sign of The Crooked Tree
SilverWolf77 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I liked it(:

Reg is very believable, and I can tell that he already knows he's going to die.

Marlene was awesome, too!

:D

-silverwolf-
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
that was really good. I really liked how you wrote Sirius and regulus's relationship
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This conversation could be cannon. Since Regulus didn't tell him what he was going to do, Sirius would think that his brother's death was due to him walking out on the death eaters.
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aw... it was cute, but not happy... you make it so easy to understand both of them, even though none of their emotions are ever expressed.
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I love the relationship you have between them. I think this is my favorite Sirius and Regulus fic I've read, and I read a lot of those. I like your version of Marlene. adding this to my favs:)
Polyethene Pam chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
The interaction between the brothers was nicely done. I liked the sense of reality about the whole situation, and the scene in general :)
TheWordFountain chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Whoa. The best part about this one-shot was the intensity between Sirius and Regulus. The character interaction, and the scenery you used was just amazing. I loved your portrayal of Regulus and your use of description. Great job!

Wordy
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
loved it. i love reading about the black brothers :)
FirstYear chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
She lifts an eyebrow delicately. “And how do you tell the good ones?”

“They’re the ones who stick around.”

Very well written. This is much more then a little story but quiet an insight into the characters. The line's above is just one of many examples. Well done.
Emerald Olive chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This is a really beautiful story, filled with gorgeous language and unbelievable reality. Your descriptive language is really great and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The only constructive criticism I can give is that I found parentheses to be a little bit distracting, but overall this is such a wonderful characterization of Sirius and Regulus, and their relationship with each other. Really, really, really awesome job.
pmlvita chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
An amazing start, you set the scene well, I felt like I was actually there in the bar...

I love the character Marlene, she's got so much attitude! I'm curious as to find out what happened to 'the other McKinnon' at the hands of Regulus.

I actually started to tear up whilst reading the conversation between Reg and Sirius, I know how hard it is to have something massive come between a family member and myself, (obviously not as big as Voldie, Death Eaters and all that) so I suppose it struck a cord!

I'm dying to read more, please update!

V.
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I really enjoyed your style of writing. :D
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I really liked this; you charactrerized Sirius and especially Regulus very well, and I enjoyed you Marlene as well. Great job :]
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This is just wonderful. I love the atmosphere you create amongst the Order members in the pub, and the descriptions of them all. Your dialogue is spot-on. And the tension between Sirius and Regulus is palpable. Great stuff.
Nianko chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
ooh i liked this. this is exactly how i see these two working together. awesome fic. (: