Reviews for Anything But Ordinary
rockpunk92 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
wow. this actually seems like the most plausible story...You're good.
Eipok chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Very well written. You gave him this feeling of true, serious instability. It was really frightening.
Joseph Haney chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was really good. You captured the character of the Joker so well-I got chills reading the ending. Great job.
Principessa Di Morte chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Wow. That was an interesting perspective on how it could have happened. Very dark-just how I like it. Though it did go a little fast. Other than that, though, it was great. Very psychotic, even as a kid, huh? You have to feel bad for him, though. Again, wow.
Dilligaf32118 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Really well written. I've read most of your stories so far and you really seem to get into the minds of your characters. Excellent, keep up the good work.

BTW, to the reviewer who thought he killed his mother, he didnt'- she was staring after him at the end.
It'sTimeToDance chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Ah...It's going to take alot for me not to just copy this for my joker origin story...

so good.
evilkitten101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
i really liked the masochisticness of the story xD

nice job :)

*btw i suck at reviews _ * XD
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I like it.

I like it ALOT.

I loved the scene with the school counsellor and how he just doesn't care if it's right or wrong he just does things. Spur of the moment, kinda like a dog chasing cars, ay?

Keep Smiling (we all know what happens whne you don't...)

necro_omen13
jlfdsajlkfdsjlkafda chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
This is amazing, a little creepy but amazing!
fluidwriter chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow...that was awesome! Maybe that's the exact story about what happen him to on the movie lol. Good job.
a.dancing.blue.flame15 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Neko-chan: (shock)

Tamako: (scared)

Flame: AWESOME! (elbows Neko-chan & Tamako) Guys, just because this wasn't your kind of story means you can be rude!

Neko-chan: H-h-he k-killed his own m-m-mother! (sob)

Tamako: x_x (fainted)

Flame: Well, I personally think this story was awesome, great theory! Totally matches his sadistic character!
Piercy-Purple chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This has to be the best Joker fanfiction I've ever read. Well written, great history, and it all makes sense into his character. Explains his madness (or joyness if you want to be funny), the scars, everything you could probably wonder about his character! Great job Margarita! You are officially my favorita author ever! (after Anee Rice of course)
Joker88 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Oh, I love it! Especially the line 'I can't stop smiling'. Oh, creepy. Kudos to you. And it was VERY well written!

J/L
Miss Elphaba 19 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
verry interesting theory! LOLs it's good!
Devony V chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Okay, WOW. I'm scared of the Joker as a child. At least he's cute as an adult ;]

This was really well writted! And yet another one of your masterpiees shall go on my favorite list!

xoxo