Reviews for Everything You Have Ever Wanted To Know About PotF
Glenn Leider chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
Sorry I couldn't post this under Chapter 15, but I ran into the "one post per chapter" wall.

Just noticed something about your "Chapter 15: Timeline". You say that Keely will be 30 years old in 2030, yet she graduated from High School in 2007. Wouldn't she be 40 years old instead?
Glenn Leider chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
I hope one day there will be a new chapter, as unlikely as it now seems, especially with the casr long moved on to other pursuits. Not as easy to bring them back as it has been for the "Teen Titans" - but that a completely different network, right? :)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
Shame to see it end now.
Stormstike chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Loved this one :DDDD

309 "Wizrd's Night Out"

Pim's overworked Wizrd's sprite escapes into the school's computer network and it's far worse than Pim ever was. Now Pim need's her big brother's help ... and Blondie's before the sprite get tired of tormenting at school and goes global.

Lloyd runs out of pretzels.

Missive: Cheese pretzels are the best.
SlickNickShady chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
Where to begin on this chapter.

Love the miniature stories. Timeline is a little bittersweet though. Hate the thought that Keely graduated high school without Phil.

On second thought..seeing as how you ended this chapter with Phil going to see Keely...She didnt graduate without Phil. haha.

"Never mind. The laws says we have to return to our home century. Sweetie, where do you think we are right now? This is our home century now. Lloyd, we're home."

I love Barb.

"I could see my son come alive once more, free himself from his chair and start heading out of time machine. I knew where he was going, who he was going to see, and what he'd tell her at last and mean it. The Diffys were here to stay."

Brilliant Lloyd. I assume it was Lloyd thinking that. Also when Did Locker Notes hit 5,000? I gave it a few hits yesterday. lol.
SlickNickShady chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
Seriously this story is a huge help in my fanfictions im working on. This chapter is really solid. I also love the stuff from the books you put that i have never read though i would if i found the books. lol. I would love to know some of the Pheely material in the books eventually.

Anyway you are awesome CraftyNotepad.
SlickNickShady chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I love this. All your S3 episode stuff you thought up I want to see actually written by you eventually. They all seem so good. I know you have the talent for it. Time would probably be the issue.

Anyway im sure you just didnt add it but didnt they back up the time machine in "Back to the future" so they don't technically leave behind Curtis, well they did, but they went back, but we didnt see them go all the way back, lol.

Anyway everything else in my eyes was perfect in this chapter. The only one i was not sure about was the go back to the future without curtis or keely part because we never actually saw them go back to the future. We heard the time machine backing up.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story eventually. :) I have already read a few more chapters of this but will review those later.
Glenn Leider chapter 11 . 12/23/2009
905-5-1212? That would be "411" in suburban Toronto, Ontario, Canada. For Ontario, California, the correct area code is 909.

As for "42 Latitude, 112 Longitude", this is on the north slope of Bergeson Hill on the UT-Ida border, about 1 mile (1.5 km) W of the hamlet of Utida(!) The nearest towns are Preston ID (8 miles / 13 km NE) and Logan UT (19 miles / 30 km SSE).

It's possible that "112 logitude" might be a typo for "122 longitude". If so, this would be just S of Grenada Butte, on the California side of the Oregon border in area code 530, nearest to Dorris CA (zip 96023, 4 miles / 6 km ESE) and Klamath Falls OR (15 miles / 24 km NW).
Boris Yeltsin chapter 14 . 12/13/2009
Nice stuff.

LOL, key word "used time machine."
Boris Yeltsin chapter 13 . 12/6/2009
LOL, weird phrases.

BTW, tomorrow's my 22nd birthday.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 12 . 11/14/2009
Finally.

I kept getting error messages the past couple of times I tried this.

LOL, man, 2121 is one crazy year.

I hate the metric system, I can't figure it out.

LOL, belly button lint? Valuable?

Didn't know POTF had a video game.
Sultan Peppershaker chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
...Phil says that the town is "Pickford, California"...

...tracking device 42 Latitude, 112 Longitude (No, not even close to being in California)...

...1-905-5-1212...

Good thing Phil clears that up. The 905 area code is for _Ontario_.

This is turning into quite the encyclopedia.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
Man, this is silly.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
Man, this is good. I was wondering what happened to this.
Sultan Peppershaker chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Haichi mama, I can't imagine having the patience to write up something like this. I think that's kind of sad, actually...

I liked reading about "season 3", heh. I always thought somebody should have made a (at least somewhat) serious attempt at writing a season 3 on this site. 3x17 seems especially interesting. He's a pinball wizard, there's got to be a twist! Pinball wizard's got such a supple wrist... Sorry, listening to too much Who music again.

I also remember Owen calling Phil "Big Differ" and "Dr. FrankenDiffy." But he had a different nickname for everybody all the time, so I wouldn't possibly expect you to list them all, ha ha.

Oh, Owen, you wacky guy. You would like Curtis, wouldn't you.

Cople, then Keagle, eh? I could never understand what they were saying. I learned something today! Wait, today's Sunday... oh well. As long as it isn't something that I'll apply in everyday life, right?

Ha ha, "somehow reassigned to Pickford". Yes, I always thought it a bit peculiar how an English sailor would be assigned to a small town like Pickford (which has never really been established as a coastal city, if I recall, making the assignment all the more puzzling)...

I really must applaud you on this. Very thorough; I'll have to browse through it again at a later time because I believe I've missed about 90% of the content while wondering how long this took you to compile. Time well spent, however much it was.

And it has inspired me to be slightly less lazy for the rest of this weekend, so kudos on that!

All the best,